Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Off Topic)
Off Topic

It's a race!

• matrix-neo Moderator Thursday, March 31, 2011 9:23 AM Reply
    i believe that hens will lay more eggs if there are roosters around..... i wonder why ;)
    Resistance is futile-give in to DX gadget craving!
    also a voluntary mod-be nice please!
    Have an enquiry? https://cs.dx.com/ticket/index

Posts(11864) | Reviews | Tip post

• flasshin Thursday, March 31, 2011 12:53 PM Reply
    na matrix, they don't need a rooster to lay at all, and it doesn't seem to up production if there's one around. it just increases the chances of gettin' a liitle more meat and beak in your eggs than you might be used to.

beeg that is pretty good out of 4 chickens....
    my sister n law had 29 chickens and got 6 or 8 dozen a week out of them. so yours are doin' real good.
    if hers put out like yours do they'd have produced 14 1/2 dozen a week.
    hers all stopped producin' at about the same time so she "got rid" of them.... if you know what i mean!

6 weeks to get your watch from the competitor. that's seems about average .

although my last 3 orders from dx have shipped in about 4 days and arrived in about 8 or 9 after that. pretty good compared to a month or so ago.
    howdy from ohio!!
    as "flashin" i have an 8102 post count!
    and 67 reveiws!

(read & remember john 3:16-17)

Posts(229) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 4 of 4
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Off Topic)
Off Topic

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere