lg vortex

• flashin Friday, February 25, 2011 10:44 PM Reply
    thanks. i'll check it out.
    Howdy from Ohio!

(john 3:15-18)
    Posts(8054) | Reviews | Tip post

• flashin Thursday, March 3, 2011 10:44 PM Reply
    i'm gettin' an lg ally.
    AFTER i bought it i read some bad reviews.... but i know some people that have 'em and like 'em. they say they're prone to freezin' up. i'll never use all the apps and features on this thing so maybe it'll run just fine for me.
    Howdy from Ohio!

• matrix-neo Moderator Saturday, March 5, 2011 7:57 AM Reply
    @flashin, shopping for a new phone has probably shown you that most new models now seem to be a smartphone of some kind huh?! not much in the way of middleground, but i suppose that's the definition of progress, stuffing even more gadgets and features into a phone so that people will want to dump their old phone and buy a new one!
    Resistance is futile-give in to DX gadget craving!
    also a voluntary mod-be nice please!
    Have an enquiry? https://cs.dx.com/ticket/index

Posts(11865) | Reviews | Tip post

• flashin Saturday, March 5, 2011 12:49 PM Reply
    the ally has a slide out keyboard... i do more texting now than i used to. thought it would be a nice change of pace. i've talked to some people that actualy have the ally and love it. apparently there was an upgrade done to it a while ago that took care of the complaints that were givin' it bad reviews. i reckon i'll find out.
    and yes... it's hard to find a phone that's just a phone!! we added my mom to our plan and got her an lg acolade. i think it's one of a handful of phones that bein' a phone is their only function.
    Howdy from Ohio!

• acidica Saturday, March 5, 2011 3:31 PM Reply
    You could also have get something from DX, extending your current plan.
    Something basic and cheap, like sku.55345 , goor for texting and calling.
    Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why
    it’s called the present.
    Posts(3054) | Reviews | Tip post

• leev211 Saturday, March 5, 2011 4:14 PM Reply
    ha! as soon as flashin finds the android marketplace and starts downloading apps he wont stop lol
    as long as he can get a bluegrass ringtone on it he'll be happy though
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFq9Wz3vCMY

Posts(1524) | Reviews | Tip post

• flashin Saturday, March 5, 2011 9:58 PM Reply
    you're probably right lee.... i rebuke technology until i finaly figure it out!! then i'm as addicted as everyone else.
    i'll take it slow at first... if i can!
    you know i'll have a bluegrass ringtone! or a loud v8 maybe.

might be iron horse... could be flatt & scruggs too! bluegrass legends and responsible for one of the best known bluegrass songs ever played!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQIJuu3N5EY

....and yes, that is actor steve martin playin' the banjo!
    Howdy from Ohio!

post edited by flashin on 3/5/2011 at 10:01 PM
  • acidica Sunday, March 6, 2011 3:25 AM Reply
    I have been looking at some video on youtube, and the ally seem to be a really good phone. Better than my gal and it's laggy interface Lol.
    it’s called the present.

• flashin Sunday, March 6, 2011 1:33 PM Reply
    thanks acidica.... i never thought to look at you tube reviews/videos. aside from the reviews i've read bein' bad, everyone i talk to that has this phone really likes it, and has had none of the freezing up problems that gave it bad reviews. i'm gettin' pretty excited about this phone.... i rarely give a flip about them... i'm scarin' myself a little at this point in time!! ;)
    Howdy from Ohio!

• acidica Sunday, March 6, 2011 1:57 PM Reply
    Well it's alway like that. See it on Dealextreme.
    Ppl complain about bad services and product, but this is only a part of the ppl. The rest don't complain, but they dont post good feedback either.
    it’s called the present.

Page 2 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Off Topic)
Off Topic

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere