Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

my package was handed over to customs?

• jc12345 Saturday, February 26, 2011 10:32 PM Reply
    the only time I've paid for EMS is the only time my package was opened/inspected.

it got here faster, canada post rolled out a truck and delivered it, at least in my case it did speed up the delivery process.

it was released by customs, USPS should get it to you fast now.

good luck!
    Posts(93) | Reviews | Tip post

• ehen4 Saturday, February 26, 2011 10:36 PM Reply
    so these lasers you guys are barking about, they taste anything like the "red bull"?

red bull taste like laser beams!

sweet, so i don't have to pay anything more. i never have, maybe its in other countries people have to pay taxes and the such.
    i have never had any problem using ems. i was wondering why it would start now!
    this is a relief! it was released from customs tonight!

hopefully the super pimp dog gamebox multi-pimp will get here before the fourth!

the reason i was a freaken was a causa i a didnt a wanna not a have a gifta for a my buddieee a come a march a fourtha!

is a lazer over 5mm against the law here? what would be that size anyway?
    does dx sale laser guns? sweet.

gamebox multi-game get here with the quickness!!!!

skeet skeet!!!!

thanks for the replies!
    i will let you guys know if im the first person to ever get taxed on a fake game console!!

DX TEAM ASSSSSEEEMMMMMMMBBBBLLLLLEEEEE!!!!!
    Posts(13) | Reviews | Tip post

• jc12345 Saturday, February 26, 2011 10:46 PM Reply
    lol.

people tried to send explosives to the USA in the mail, so you're freaking out that it's taking more time in customs?

your government has also decided that lasers with greater than 5mW of power, are illegal.

the land of the free, now coming to canada! skeet.
    Posts(93) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 2 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere