DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

Post positive feedback only, here.

• rheyph Wednesday, December 17, 2014 9:00 AM Reply
    we trust you DX.. Philippines
  • 19982003 Wednesday, June 24, 2015 5:40 PM Reply
    I also bought a laser and it was faulty and I was resented back another one very fast
  • Sinonet Tuesday, September 08, 2015 2:40 AM Reply
    Looks good hope your fast service stay on.
  • zoomst Sunday, September 13, 2015 6:30 AM Reply
    Ordered a bunch of items, all dispatched except one that became quickly sold out. Four weeks later I was thinking "No worries, was not an important item. I'll ask for a refund this weekend" and voila! DX sent me the refund before the weekend without me needing to even ask for it!
    The refund was done by Paypal without incidence. Well, I should say with one incidence... I bought several items more with this money! :)
  • mayorov866 Thursday, November 12, 2015 2:30 AM Reply
    I bought a car for his son . The car broke down on the third day . Store sent a new car the day after treatment. Such good service I have ever seen.
    I wish you success dealextreme!
  • RAHMA000 Monday, January 11, 2016 7:47 AM Reply

ces un beaux site les articles sans pas chers la liverison et gratuit on trouve tout pour homme et femme 

• thomasskoy Thursday, January 14, 2016 7:17 PM Reply

thank you d.x.com.

• janrintje Monday, January 18, 2016 6:26 PM Reply

A big thank you to @Happyvicky for transferring some Gift Card codes from xmas time to my account. Also a big thank you to @Gasbag11 for providing those gift cards.

Both people have made me very happy spending more money on DX. However, they gave me the possibility of discounts on various orders. Great stuff!

Also, most orders I placed the last month were shipped within 2 weeks, which is woderful, I think.

Page 37 of 37
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere