Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Off Topic)
Off Topic

Flashin going into surgery

• matrix-neo Moderator Thursday, May 19, 2011 11:00 PM Reply
    not fightin' for every breath really frees up the mind
    new body, new mind, new soul, huh flashin?!
    next thing you're going to say is , why didn't i do this years ago haha!
    Resistance is futile-give in to DX gadget craving!
    also a voluntary mod-be nice please!
    Have an enquiry? https://cs.dx.com/ticket/index

Posts(11864) | Reviews | Tip post

• flashin Friday, May 20, 2011 5:11 AM Reply
    hey matrix.... been meanin' to email you but been "kinda busy"!

yeh it's funny how oxygen deprivation can effect the brain..... and everything else!

why didn't i do this years ago? good question with an even better answer/result.

my doctors wanted me to get put on the list in 1991. i didn't want to have any part of that back then. at 22 years old, we all think we're invincible.... even ones like me with a chronic lung disease. had i gotten a transplant back then, i'de more than likely be long since dead in 2011. back then they took heart/lung at the same time.
    i'm benefiting from 20 years of progress in surgery and medicine. they don't really put an average life expectancy on transplants any more because of so many variables. back in '91 life expectancy was 5 to 10 years..... i'de be gone now. life expectancy now is at least 10. it mostly depends on how healthy the other organs stay.

it brings me back to why i have so much faith in God. for one reason or another He's kept me around as long as possible. and it's payin' off big for me.
    Howdy from Ohio!

(john 3:15-18)
    Posts(8054) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 6 of 6
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Off Topic)
Off Topic

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere