DX Points

Funny Math

• Big2Dad Thursday, August 25, 2011 6:33 AM Reply
    @sheepish, @astroitboy
    your words - the good,
    but How regain the lost points ?
    Posts(158) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, August 25, 2011 7:20 AM Reply
    Get your points back? I honestly have no idea what your points should be right now. I'm sorry, but this thread has got to be the most complex, hardest to understand threads I have ever seen on DX. I think I'm just beginning to understand. Perhaps you could make a list of what happened to your points each step of the way and what money you were paid at what time.

From what I can see, @windy and @Tina just recently gave you $221 instead of $128, which was the amount of current points you had at that time. Or is it possible to do that and just go into negative points? That means people would owe DX - I don't think that's a good idea.

@astroitboy - I don't know what would be best. If it's not possible to go into negative current points with a cash back perhaps it would be best to leave "cash back available" there because the amount is still available to claim someday if someone has enough current points to do that. But it needs to be better explained. Maybe you could just put a footnote on it to say the cash back can only be claimed if there are enough current points to pay it.

@Big2Dad - last November did @chelsea just add items to your order (reducing only your current points) or did you get $320 cash back as well? You should have only got one or the other because you only had enough current points for one or the other, not both. When a cash back is claimed, the cash back figure of course decreases, because it's no longer available to claim, and of course your current points would reduce, because the points are used to pay the cash back. And you say @Tiffany has made other cash backs for you in the past as well. What happened those times?

This really is complicated!
    Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24946) | Reviews | Tip post

• Big2Dad Thursday, August 25, 2011 9:59 AM Reply
    yes - This really is complicated!

before - were differentiated using the points. (different department)
    and write here http://www.dealextreme.com/accounts/dxredemption.dx
    "Current points" are the points you may use for redeeming products from DX at the moment.
    "Referral points" are the points an affiliate can cash back.
    "Total points" means all the positive points you have ever earned from DX.
    now
    "Current points" are the points you may use for redeeming products from DX at the moment.
    "Referral points", as a part of the "Current Points", are the points an affiliate can cash back.
    "Total points" means all the positive points you have ever earned from DX.

i used "Current points" for redeeming products from DX not once
    now i wanted use "Referral points" for "cash back" as "Current points". now "cash back" to PayPal - don't accepted in Russia.

I realized that now the program can not split the points. The trouble of "hungry programmers"

I'm sure I betatester of the system only. against my will and for my money. :)

post edited by Big2Dad on 8/25/2011 at 10:03 AM
  • sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, August 25, 2011 5:07 PM Reply
    When were the referral points separate from the current points? I haven't been getting referral points for the whole time that DX has existed, so maybe that was before I became an affiliate. When was the affiliate scheme started?
    Remembering 30 years.

• Big2Dad Friday, September 30, 2011 11:40 AM Reply
    Solution (provided by windy_chen on 8/26/2011 2:03:01 AM HKT (UTC+8) ):
    (this solution was also sent to you at big*****.*** at the time it became available)

Dear Evgeniy
    Ok, we will cashback 221 to you ,you may check it after 3 weeks .
    Should you have any other problems, please feel free to contact us again.
    We look forward to serving you in the near future.
    Best regards,
    windy

NOW!!!!

ha-ha... NO MoNeY!!! NO POINTS!!!!! FUnNy.. FUnNY...FunNy... Mathematics!!!!

• Big2Dad Thursday, October 20, 2011 10:11 AM Reply
    20 october. from 12 october we can accept PayPal, but last cashback $221 i don't see in my account of PayPal. And 2210 points for no return on aссount of DX.
    (Houdini returned. :) )

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, October 20, 2011 4:41 PM Reply
    You owe DX hundreds (or is it thousands?) of points, remember.
    Remembering 30 years.

• Big2Dad Monday, November 10, 2014 7:54 PM Reply
    the trouble of sleepmenager. He minus 940 point's from my curent balance and after from my referal balance and do not returned a 940 point's to my curent balance ....

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, November 11, 2014 5:34 AM Reply
    So you have finally paid DX back the hundreds of points you owe?
    Remembering 30 years.

• Big2Dad Tuesday, November 11, 2014 8:13 AM Reply
    sheepish, sorry to my bad english.
    i can't return virtual point's. DX gave so much how many took away. DX did not return point's that took away earlier.

Page 3 of 3
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in DX Points)
DX Points

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere