Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Partner Program (Affiliates))
Partner Program (Affiliates)

About cashback procedure. Answers

• fran82 Tuesday, October 18, 2011 3:02 PM Reply
    Hi folks

I start this thread to make a "manual" about the cashback of the referral points into money.

Please, try to answer all the questions, and then I will put all the q&a in this post, to help me and the other users about "all" about the cashback.

These are the most common questions. Some are answered by me, but the ones I dont know exactly, please answer you.

1) What is cashback? - Cash back is money DX sends to you. It comes from the referrall points at a rate of 100 Referral points = 10$. Only referral points are allowed to be converted in cash... DX points not. You have to have at least 100 referrall points to ask for cash back.

2) How can I ask for cashback? - Opening a ticket in the section "Affiliate account enquiries"

3) How... in which "way" I receive the money? - Normally you will receive the money through "paypal".

4) Can I receive money despite the Country where I live? - No, some contries doesnt allow to receive money via paypal. (write the countries that allow or not allow the money via paypal)

5) How much time I will need to wait from the moment the ticket is answered to the moment were the money is transferred?
    - First of all, only "active points" are allowed to be transferred. Then, when the ticket is answered, the money will be transferred in X days/weeks to your paypal account

[INCOMPLETE]

Posts(1442) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by fran82 on 10/18/2011 at 3:06 PM
  • fran82 Tuesday, October 18, 2011 3:04 PM Reply
    Guys, can you help me to complete the "manual"?

Can you tell me the exact answer to questions 4 and 5?

Can you tell me more posible questions and answers?

Thanks

• fran82 Tuesday, October 18, 2011 3:39 PM Reply
    More questions to add:

Is there any comission/fee involved in the money transfer? What is the amount? Who pays it? DX or me?

• Stinkynnov Thursday, November 24, 2011 1:23 PM Reply
    List of countries which can recieve money via PayPal.
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-approved-signup-countries-outside
    Note what in some countries (Russia, for example) user can recieve money to PayPal account, but can't withdraw them to local bank.
    Posts(56) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by Stinkynnov on 11/24/2011 at 1:25 PM
  • sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, December 1, 2011 1:39 AM Reply
    Nice work. I would call it a FAQ rather than a manual, like "Cashback FAQ".

1. Referral points are DX Points but right now I can't think of what you could call the other points.

3. Your answer implies there is another method of getting a cashback.
    Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24946) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, February 5, 2013 1:38 AM Reply
    Don't open an ordinary DX Points ticket. You just get an untrained monkey who doesn't understand the difference between DX Points and DX Points that were gained by referrals, even if you don't have enough (ordinary) DX Points to cover the amount you want to Cash Back.
    Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24946) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Partner Program (Affiliates))
Partner Program (Affiliates)

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere