Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Doesnt work with win7 64bit

• calgone Monday, October 24, 2011 3:35 AM Reply
    i bought this a while back. Computer recognizes it as CE9500b1. It worked on my vista 32 bit. But now it does not work on win7 64 bit. I have tried all the solutions and all the drivers i found in this forum and other forums, and in all compatibility modes. But my windows says they all have bad signature. I have even tried disabling driver signature enforcement in gpedit.msc. Doesnt work. The only thing that temporarily worked was rebooting in " disable driver enforcement" mode. Then the driver worked and i saw all the channels using media center. Worked like a charm, until rebooting normally again.
    I give up. Unless someone has a driver with good signature for win7, this just doesnt work for me. I would appreciate help if someone was able to fix this. Dont reffer me to solutions found in here, they dont work.
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere