Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Musik iPhone 4??

• sharkmade Monday, November 28, 2011 12:56 PM Reply
    Does anyone know if its possible to listen to music from iPhone 4 via bluetooth with this Headset or is it just for calling??
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• BlackDaveOrigin Saturday, December 3, 2011 11:38 PM Reply
    I have motorola ones and they work with ipod touch they should work with Iphone too.

I'm thinking of getting these for the price.
    Posts(32) | Reviews | Tip post

• jtoukhy Thursday, January 12, 2012 1:22 AM Reply
    it doesnt look like it does. i just got one and all you can do is connect it to the phone
    :(
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• Gibco33 Sunday, April 22, 2012 4:54 PM Reply
    That is very disappointing. I did exactly the same
    Posts(8) | Reviews | Tip post

• CanadianSaint Monday, December 10, 2012 10:27 PM Reply
    I am also having the same issue. I can make calls but no music. I purchased this so that I can use it at the gym and not worry about cables from my phone. It does show up in the bluetooth settings, but not in the music area. I have bluetooth in my car and it shows up there so that I can change to that output. I am disappointed, but it will not be worth the cost to ship back.
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• Montones Tuesday, April 2, 2013 1:33 AM Reply
    Im having the same problem. I have paired the bluetooth to my Iphone4 but I can´t listen to music by the earphones. It seems that it can only use for phone calls by "control voice"

Please, is any other thing I could try?
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere