Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Lasers)
Lasers

Yourlasers.com - Trouble with Order / Support

• kaffeeb00n Wednesday, December 21, 2011 10:48 AM Reply
    Hi,

maybe it helps when i am posting it on the forum.

Main problem is that yourlasers.com support forwards to dx support and dx ticket support dont accept yourlaser order numbers.

Live Support didnt help, Jack saids i should contact yourlasers and left the chat, Estel didnt answer at all and since then: "All operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly."

I will post my previous created ticket in the hope that somebody from the support team will read this. Or somebody else can help me.

Last dx Ticket for History understanding: 9D2FA936E138D999
    Yourlasers.com Order No.: 1109275R4QYIYL

Hello,

i tried today to check my yourlasers.com package status.

Because i am waiting now for over 2 months i was hoping to read something good.

Unfortunately i am seeing only something realy stupid. The International Mail tracking System is total Crap. It shows me no history of my status today it shows:

RA259163375CN | 2011 | final delivery | CHINA (PEOPLE'S REP.) | 2011-12-09

Everytime i checked it before it was the right Destination Country (Germany). Now it is in final delivery to China?!? and this since over one working week?

I would be very happy if you send me my money back. $199.13 to my credit card (i ordered with) or to my paypal account *********@googlemail.com

Best Regards
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• kaffeeb00n Wednesday, December 21, 2011 11:05 AM Reply
    I am glad to find it finaly again.

For dx support on yourlasers.com use this form

http://services.dealextreme.com/forms/yourlasers.aspx

and dont enter any order number in the order number field.

I should get an answer on my ticket in the next days.
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

Lasers

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere