Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Partner Program (Affiliates))
Partner Program (Affiliates)

How do you get started with this?

• maximussss Thursday, January 19, 2012 5:49 AM Reply
    hello

I'm totally new at this forum and website. I wanted to become a partner and see
    if Im able to make some money by selling stuff in my country.
    Now the question is, i bought a domain name (wich is not necessary???) and wanted to offer some products that are on this website. Now my question is, do you have to build your own webshop, offer the products that are listed here, and when people want a product of my webshop they get linked to this site and thats when i get my commission? It really should be nice if someone could make some screenshots or whatever to explain how this works because this is not easy??
    I hope someone can help me fast

greetz
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, January 21, 2012 7:19 PM Reply
    do you have to build your own webshop,

No, you could pay someone to make a web shop for you.

You can get commission from referrals (in the affiliate program) or you can drop ship. The affiliate program is explained on http://www.dealextreme.com/affiliates/affiliateProgram.dx.
    Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24946) | Reviews | Tip post

• hagoo10 Tuesday, November 20, 2012 11:34 AM Reply
    I have a website in my home country and I use the excels of dxdatabase (dot com) to put all the products in my website (only electronic stuff).
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Partner Program (Affiliates))
Partner Program (Affiliates)

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere