Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Item Not received, refund not received either

• Psyn84 Saturday, February 4, 2012 12:47 PM Reply
    hi folks,

i was wondering if i could get some assistance on this.

I made a purchase with order number 1220T516

DX says item shipped out 12/24/2011

After 14 working days, item didnt arrive, i wrote in to DX customer service support. Ticket number AA81BF37D9C96B15 was lodged, and the reply was to wait a few more days and write in again if the item has not arrived by then.

Waited a few more days, item still hasnt arrived, I wrote in again on 1/20/2012 and has this ticket number 9370590639E5FBAC. Ticket has not been acknowledged (still in processing), and I do not have any reply till today.

I tried live customer service support - waited for 1 hour and no agent came to my help.

So i lodged a dispute with Paypal. Immediately after lodging a dispute, i received a email from DX saying that they will refund me the money. Important to note:

1) There was no official reply by DX on the resolution panel within paypal itself
    2) In the email, DX states that there is a refund of 2.58USD, when the actual item was 2.80USD
    3) There is no refund received in my paypal account at all. I used paypal funds to purchase instead of linking to my credit card. I've waited for 3 business days but no funds have come in
    4) I replied the DX email clarifying the above 3 points but have not received any response, or acknowledgement

What should i Do guys? Should i escalate the dispute and hopefully get a refund via Paypal? Or wait for DX to reply? Please help!
    Posts(5) | Reviews | Tip post

• Psyn84 Sunday, February 5, 2012 5:16 PM Reply
    Can anyone help or advise?

• Psyn84 Monday, February 6, 2012 8:23 AM Reply
    Hi celtic warrior,

I appreciate your response and truly admire your willingness to help out the community. For that I salute you.

However, I cant help but feel that you're implying that i'm wrong to raise a dispute to Paypal to get my money back.

I understand DX is busy and is clearing the backlog from pre-cny orders, but my item was ordered way before CNY. I've given everyone involved a reasonable waiting time before raising a dispute, and now i'm out of luck simply because i exhausted all my options and cant get my money back? Doesn't sound reasonable to me especially when i've been patient and undemanding.

My issue now is that DX has indeed sent me an email telling me i'm due a refund of 2.58 when the item is 2.80. This means someone must have acnowledged the dispute, but..

1) money has not come in
    2) refund amount is wrong

I'm asking if I should elevate the dispute or let DX handle?

• BigBor Monday, February 6, 2012 8:41 AM Reply
    Psyn84,
    I have almost the same problem you have,
    my order marked as shipped from the 22/12 and still no item or answer in the CSE
    I dont know what to do as well!
    Posts(22) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere