Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Worked for 1 day

• Felipe09 Wednesday, February 8, 2012 3:57 PM Reply
    Left inside the car in a hot day and it stopped working.
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• Nuppi Wednesday, March 14, 2012 4:55 PM Reply
    Ive got 3 of these.
    One behaves as read only, so cannot write to memory card.

The other works in some but not in all computers, but not if you press the reader the full way, so have to insert it just barely making contact.

Havent tried the third one yet.

Its very tight, so u need to use some force to insert it.

However read/write speed is good and it also works with only 100mah! Which is great.

Gonna order few more and see if the quality has improved, since this would be really nice reader.

Edit. Now i have several of these.
    Every one has stopped working.

Not a good buy :/
    Posts(39) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by Nuppi on 4/13/2012 at 2:18 PM
  • rbrisolar Saturday, August 18, 2012 10:42 PM Reply
    actually mine worked for 7 months, by the way that used to get hot, i say that is a miracle, i loved it and bought one more!
    you can't press the reader the full way, so have to insert it just barely making contact, but worked!
    Posts(6) | Reviews | Tip post

• carlosnaves Wednesday, January 2, 2013 1:48 PM Reply
    I also bought two units and both of them stopped working. The second card reader who bought or not lasted a month (just stop working approximately 30 minutes). Was in the car and how it's a hot day, he just stopped reading in the middle of the music I was hearing. Do not buy! Worthless!
    Posts(61) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere