DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

information to users in Chile

• albatros63 Tuesday, February 21, 2012 7:43 PM Reply
    Hi, I bought the product and it works great, to see "these channels", type in google "s810.abs update", will choose one of several results chile and down the file on a flash drive and enjoy.
  • nightrainChile Wednesday, February 29, 2012 9:27 AM Reply
    hello mister, I have wanted to buy one but do not know that such acts in Chile. You say you worked without problems ... as of today, is it smooth?
    the other: how much it took to get there? ..
    the same as the other things? Approx 1 month and a half, a little less?
  • albatros63 Tuesday, March 06, 2012 8:11 PM Reply
    works perfect. I just saw the match between the U de CHILE and Peñarol and now with the Union Española con Católica.. He dwelt for a month and a half.
  • albatros63 Tuesday, March 06, 2012 8:13 PM Reply
    works perfect. I just saw the match between the "U CHILE" and Peñarol and now with the Spanish Catholic. It took one and a half.( Problemas con el traductor sorry)
  • hermit2004 Tuesday, April 17, 2012 9:46 PM Reply
    cual firmware usaste? por que yo tengo uno que me dice bin not match y no quiero que me quede como un pisapapeles. saludos
  • albatros63 Tuesday, May 15, 2012 10:06 PM Reply
    hermit 2004: S810B_19_Julio_2011.abs , busca con ese nombre.
  • xtremox Sunday, October 21, 2012 8:56 PM Reply
    trick for iks use a x-link emulator and rs232 cable conected to computer and go to settings networking and setup your iks account in this decoder
«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

* 5000 characters max
Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections