DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

information to users in Chile

• albatros63 Tuesday, February 21, 2012 7:43 PM Reply
    Hi, I bought the product and it works great, to see "these channels", type in google "s810.abs update", will choose one of several results chile and down the file on a flash drive and enjoy.
  • nightrainChile Wednesday, February 29, 2012 9:27 AM Reply
    hello mister, I have wanted to buy one but do not know that such acts in Chile. You say you worked without problems ... as of today, is it smooth?
    the other: how much it took to get there? ..
    the same as the other things? Approx 1 month and a half, a little less?
  • albatros63 Tuesday, March 06, 2012 8:11 PM Reply
    works perfect. I just saw the match between the U de CHILE and Peñarol and now with the Union Española con Católica.. He dwelt for a month and a half.
  • albatros63 Tuesday, March 06, 2012 8:13 PM Reply
    works perfect. I just saw the match between the "U CHILE" and Peñarol and now with the Spanish Catholic. It took one and a half.( Problemas con el traductor sorry)
  • hermit2004 Tuesday, April 17, 2012 9:46 PM Reply
    cual firmware usaste? por que yo tengo uno que me dice bin not match y no quiero que me quede como un pisapapeles. saludos
  • albatros63 Tuesday, May 15, 2012 10:06 PM Reply
    hermit 2004: S810B_19_Julio_2011.abs , busca con ese nombre.
  • xtremox Sunday, October 21, 2012 8:56 PM Reply
    trick for iks use a x-link emulator and rs232 cable conected to computer and go to settings networking and setup your iks account in this decoder
«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

* 50 characters max

* 5000 characters max
Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere