Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

When will DX start shipping our orders?

• jeanstang Wednesday, February 22, 2012 3:03 PM Reply
    There are many customers complaining about orders not being send. Including me. It's been more then three weeks since I made an order but it still hasn't been shipped out. Stock says that it should be sent in a 4-7 days...

Now I wonder, why would I want to make a new order when I know I'm going to have to wait a month or even more for package to be send and then another month to receive it. There are many items that I would like to order but I just don't want to risk it.

I've done lots of orders with DX and till this month I haven't had any troubles.

And please, don't give me links to CSE tickets processing thread.
    Posts(20) | Reviews | Tip post

• Juniperus Wednesday, February 22, 2012 3:25 PM Reply
    They post as soon they have item on storage. There is no reason to believe that future orders will not be posted as soon as possible.
    Finnish wood-dragon.

Posts(86) | Reviews | Tip post

• RockmanX Wednesday, February 22, 2012 3:48 PM Reply
    An order I've made on January 9 has gone into "packaging" today, so keep on checking.
    Posts(22) | Reviews | Tip post

• panman1378 Friday, February 24, 2012 7:28 AM Reply
    i made order on 23.01.2012. status till today: Prepare Shipment
    no more DX for me till they accelerate the delivery...

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• jeanstang Saturday, February 25, 2012 9:51 AM Reply
    Ordering in December, January and February is really pain in the ass. I thought when I ordered in February that there will be minimal or no waiting at all... Guess I was wrong.

Anyway, I really wanted to order HDMI player but I'm not taking a risk of waiting months to be sent...

post edited by jeanstang on 2/25/2012 at 9:53 AM
  • indask8 Saturday, February 25, 2012 9:59 AM Reply
    Looks like they are getting back on track, I had four orders waiting since the chinese new year, last week one of them went into prepare shipment, 3 days later it was shipped,

Yesterday a second went into prepare shipment and this morning... shipped.

Finally this afternoon a third one is now in prepare shipment...

Anyway it's my own experience, and I only made orders containing one item each, but I think we're seeing the end of the tunnel.
    ..:: More than 800 posts! o_O ::..

Posts(894) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by indask8 on 2/25/2012 at 10:00 AM
  • jeanstang Monday, February 27, 2012 3:02 PM Reply
    Lucky you! I hope mine is going to be sent soon since I'm waiting for a month now...

• Dianechn Monday, February 27, 2012 3:31 PM Reply
    Has anyone looked at the tracking numbers?
    !st note that the tracking system is getting hammered.
    Next when you DO get through Status is not in English.
    Translated via Google and I find a got shipments stuck at the Shanghai Airport!!
    Maybe the backlog caused by the New Year shutdown?
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• asvvvv Monday, February 27, 2012 3:58 PM Reply
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• jeanstang Tuesday, February 28, 2012 3:07 PM Reply
    Oh, one more thing. Thanks to mods that are deleting our threads! Well done.

Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere