Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

Thread Closed Landygaga here

• PTibi Sunday, July 1, 2012 6:45 AM Reply
    How much more do i have to wait? The deadline is about to expire, pls refund!!!! Cant wait no more, im very upset!
    Deleted ORDER #: 0224ARKK
    2/24/2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..ago...f**king cheaters!!! 1000000-st post here. GIVE ME BACK MY MONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!
    Posts(26) | Reviews | Tip post

• Landygaga @DX Staff @DX Staff Sunday, July 1, 2012 9:35 PM Reply
    @PTibi Sorry for the trouble. Would you pls check the refund with bank by refund ID 4915665. Thank you for your patience.
    This is Landygaga.
    I will try my best to solve all the problems you meet at DX.com

Posts(285) | Reviews | Tip post

• PTibi Monday, July 2, 2012 2:09 AM Reply
    WTF?
    This is a copypaste answer???..after 10000000000000 I checked my bank. Your answer is not true. I don't believe you!
    5 months ago!!..How long to wait? Ye are liars. Why you modified my order status??
    From "Deleted order" on "Shipped and comleted". Its not true. I am asking for the authority!

• Landygaga @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, July 2, 2012 3:37 AM Reply
    This is not a copypaste answer. As we can do nothing except to make sure that the refund was successfully processed at our side. The refund will be processed during our side, the payment gateway, the acquiring bank, the card branch and the issuing bank. Any delay at any one part of the procedure will lead to the delay refund. So please wait for it patiently or try to confirm with your issuing bank.
    This is Landygaga.

• PTibi Monday, July 2, 2012 5:12 AM Reply
    "This is not a copypaste answer". Yes, now is really not. I need evidence for this transaction (my refund). If you have...u have? I'll explain again...5 monts ago..

" Why you modified my order status??
    From "Deleted order" on "Shipped and comleted".
    -???

"So please wait"..yeah..How long should I wait for my money? Why should I believe you? No progress has been made so far!! All the Hungarian forum, I will draw attention to the dealextreme site. Many of us who have been screwed. Take care everyone who reads this!

Why are there so many money request??????????? That has not been so many. It was the dealextreme as Alibaba?
    You are so unreliable? Give me proof. Now! Give me back my money!!! Why are not doing anything about it? This service is not! This is a joke!..I can no longer laugh at it . For me the evidence is that you do not have the money.
    ...at other times could pay the money back?..YES..
    Now why did not they succeed?
    Another product is waiting in vain for months. It is also not yet arrived!!
    Then you would believe me???????????????Then you would believe me????...I do not think....:((((
    ..I'm so sorry..really..
    I have ordered many things from you..:(

There is a saying to us ....you stole from me, spend medicine..
    I've had enough of dealextreme..:(

I expect a substantial response, not a template text. Thanks.
    ...(I see you're not you can stand to sleep..:))

post edited by PTibi on 7/2/2012 at 5:21 AM
  • Freeman91 Monday, July 2, 2012 9:04 AM Reply
    Hello Ladygaga,

I cancelled my order No. 120621001043884958.

Waiting for a refund. Thanks a lot for your help and time.
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• peyve Monday, July 2, 2012 1:00 PM Reply
    Hello Landygaga,
    Can you give me please my refund id? I want to check it in my bank
    Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• duduchina Monday, July 2, 2012 2:38 PM Reply
    Hi landygaga,

Again I'm here to ask for your help! And I think that only you can help and fix this. It's pretty simple, but atendiimento is EXTREMELY SLOW AND IT SEEMS THAT THEY FORGOT TO ME, because since the June 21 I'm waiting.

The request is my return of my dx points or a refund for a product or even mentioned in attendance.

I wait for you, Landy, and thanks for helping

Reference Number: A910422C508FB92D
    From tonks_yang
    Posts(37) | Reviews | Tip post

• Landygaga @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, July 2, 2012 7:28 PM Reply
    @PTibi
    How could you be so impenetrable. I've told you before that the refund will went through many steps, so the refund takes time to reach your account.

" Why you modified my order status??
    From "Deleted order" on "Shipped and comleted".
    -???
    Because the customer service processed refund for you and the order is completed. So the order status changed to "shipped and completed".

Why are there so many money request???????????
    Because there are so many people purchase at DX, so the refund request is a little relatively at high quantity. But it doesn't mean that they do not get their refund. It's just that they post their requests here in order to be refunded quickly. I opened this thread is also for this purpose.
    This is Landygaga.

• Landygaga @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, July 2, 2012 7:39 PM Reply
    @Freeman91 The refund has been done. It will takes a few days to reach your account. Please wait for it patiently.

@peyve can you offer your order number?

@duduchina I get your meaning. I've handed that ticket to the one that can help you. You can back here if your problem is not solved.
    This is Landygaga.

Page 113 of 118
Go to Page:
Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere