Thread Closed Landygaga here

• peyve Tuesday, July 3, 2012 2:47 AM Reply
    Hello Landygaga,
    Order number # 120604001024634090
    Can you give me please my refund id?
    Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• RafaGG Tuesday, July 3, 2012 3:52 AM Reply
    Dear Landygaga,

Your reply to my refund request is that it is overdued... and whether you may keep it as credits for me.

Please, explain me:
    1. How is it possible that you have not been able to deliver the ordered items within several months? If the response is that the items were out of stock, you should have contacted me and/or directly proceeded with a refund.
    2. Why after my cancellation almost one year ago you have not been able to refund my money? If the response is that you were not able within this time frame to get an authorization for my refund request, then do it now. Better late than never...
    3. Why should I accept to keep it as credits when I am not responsible for your poor performance in deliverying and moreover for attending refund requests?

Please, indicate which are the required steps to get money back as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance and best regards,
    RafaGG
    Posts(5) | Reviews | Tip post

• Landygaga @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, July 3, 2012 5:37 AM Reply
    @peyve the refund ID is 6945211. and it was processed on 2012-06-29 06:02:30.

This is Landygaga.
    I will try my best to solve all the problems you meet at DX.com

Posts(285) | Reviews | Tip post

• Landygaga @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, July 3, 2012 5:50 AM Reply
    Please find the answer below.

Please, explain me:
    1. How is it possible that you have not been able to deliver the ordered items within several months? If the response is that the items were out of stock, you should have contacted me and/or directly proceeded with a refund.
    The shipment depends on the stock issue. Maybe there is something wrong with the suppliers. And as for the stock status you mentioned, it can be shown in the new account system. Once the item is out of stock, it will be shown waiting for supplier in the account.
    2. Why after my cancellation almost one year ago you have not been able to refund my money? If the response is that you were not able within this time frame to get an authorization for my refund request, then do it now. Better late than never...
    Actually it was our fault to miss the refund request, sorry about this. As the refund request is overdue(according to the rules of paypal, the transaction that was made for more than 3 months can not be refunded), the solution is to keep it as store credits or through money transfer to refund it to your paypal account. If you choose to refund to your paypal account, it takes time and you also need to open a CSE ticket.
    3. Why should I accept to keep it as credits when I am not responsible for your poor performance in deliverying and moreover for attending refund requests?
    There are two ways as just mentioned. You can choose either one that you can accept.
    This is Landygaga.

• RafaGG Tuesday, July 3, 2012 6:30 AM Reply
    Please, proceed with a money transfer.

Is there any private way of communicating (e.g. via email)?

Best regards

• PTibi Tuesday, July 3, 2012 11:55 AM Reply
    "I've told you before that the refund will went through many steps, so the refund takes time to reach your account."

-But five months? You think that I believe this?
    Posts(26) | Reviews | Tip post

• RokaRoka Tuesday, July 3, 2012 7:04 PM Reply
    Hi Landygaga,

Can you help? I did cancel my order on 6/26/2012 and until now not hear the refund. could check please?

order 120625001069585037

thank you
    Posts(7) | Reviews | Tip post

• Landygaga @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, July 4, 2012 2:09 AM Reply
    @RafaGG open a CSE ticket by using the following link and after you opend it , post the reference number here and I will hand it over to someone that can help you.
    http://services.dx.com/forms/ChangeOrder.aspx?type=Cancel

@PTibi I will try to confirm with the acquiring bank again and maybe get the ARN can help.

@RokaRoka the refund has been done. Please confirm in your paypal account later.

hi, @CelticWarrior how are you doing those days? For you problems, you can send me private message. Maybe I can offer you some help.
    This is Landygaga.

• DevasMIN Wednesday, July 4, 2012 2:52 AM Reply
    Hi!
    Order Number: 120613001080386128. Canceled: 21.06.2012.
    Still have no refund.
    Thank you.
    Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

• RafaGG Wednesday, July 4, 2012 7:35 AM Reply
    Landygaga,

As requested I have opened a CSE ticket. Please, find the reference number in the following:

989C9AE67450B2B4

Best regards

Page 114 of 118
Go to Page:
Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere