Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Topics)
General Topics

Thread Closed DO NOT TRUST DX offers! Read my customer servive:

• ddjjdd Tuesday, March 13, 2012 5:29 AM Reply
    Tiffany copy pasted the text that she wrote here, with the addition of $8 store credit compensation.

They have now sent me the SKU, by regular mail of course, instead of UPS or DHLing it. They didnt ask me before sending what was supposed to have been a Christmas present in 2011. And by the time the order arrives it will probably be mid 2012.

Does $8 for being 6 months late, and sending a Christmas present that I don't even need anymore without asking me make sense to anyone?!

And why do I have to lose it, and start posting this horror story in forums all over the internet before I can talk to a manager?!?!

China is great, but they sure need to learn a thing or two about customer service, and developing customer loyalty, and maybe up the average quality of goods before they can become the next world superpower. Its really sad. I really want to be a loyal customer, but they are making it impossible. I spend a lot of money on DX, but not once have I received a shipment withing the advertised "usually at the destination within 14 days". And of my 15 or so orders, they have mixed up, sent broken items, send empty boxes, sent the wrong item about 5 times. Even once they sent a replacement item (they originally sent the wrong SKU), only to send the wrong SKU again :)) Can the people putting the items in the envelope not read the number? Is it so hard to match the number of the order to the SKU on the box?

I dont think that if I didnt pay them for 4-5-6 months for an item that they had shipped - they would think that $8 was fair. My hourly rate is a bit more than $8, and with having to go out an buy a replacement Christmas present, and all the time on these emails and forums and Paypal... I have probably wasted 3-4 hours on this.

Not a happy customer!!!
    Posts(35) | Reviews | Tip post

• Olli Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, March 13, 2012 5:31 AM Reply
    They have now sent me the SKU, by regular mail of course, instead of UPS or DHLing it.
    DX cann't use USP/DHL posting system, only EMS, untracked airmail, and tracked airmail options are available. If you want to have EMS tracking you need to pay more

Does $8 for being 6 months late, and sending a Christmas present that I don't even need anymore without asking me make sense to anyone?!
    As CassieJiang told to you,the delay was about Black Friday. DX got much of orders then.

Can the people putting the items in the envelope not read the number? Is it so hard to match the number of the order to the SKU on the box?
    DX employees will process many packets in day, and the numbers can easily go wrong.Please understand
    - If you want my attention, write @Olli
    - I'll always subscribe to threads I've written to, so please do not @
    then
    - For latest DX hot discounts, see: http://tinyurl.com/DX-Deals
    Posts(5281) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by Olli on 3/13/2012 at 5:33 AM
  • ddjjdd Tuesday, March 13, 2012 5:50 AM Reply

to @thepandabeat
    - This does have everything to do with DX offers, as well as DX, because that was where I ordered from. They offered to sell me a SKU and deliver it "usually" within 14 days. I accepted this offer. This has been the longest 14 in history!
    ==========

to @Olli - They may not be able to ship UPS/DHL, but I AM NOT the one that needs to spend more on express shipping 5 months after I placed the order!! I AM NOT the one that didnt uphold my end of the deal. Any other respectable company would be doing back-flips to make up for their mistakes, and the trouble it has caused a customer!

I AM NOT the one responsible that they didnt stock correctly for Black Friday! I dont need to pay for the mistakes of the company! The company is responsible for that! Their mistake - their responsibility.
    If they had a more reliable system that updates the website with current stock of merchandise, this would not have happened.
    AND if the item was not in stock, then why did MAX (customer service rep) tell me 2 weeks after the order (Dec 25), that my item was "packaging"? Did it really take from Dec 25th till March 22nd to package??????

Yes people make mistakes. But 5 from 15 orders? This is too large a mistake. Its not a mistake. Its a pattern. 33%.

• ooorn Tuesday, March 13, 2012 6:04 AM Reply
    I've had similar issues as you, and same "apology (yeah right) video" sent to my email instead of a decent answer.

I decided to not let this site disrespect me anymore, and for a few not worth the trouble they put you through.

Posts(5) | Reviews | Tip post

• ddjjdd Tuesday, March 13, 2012 6:17 AM Reply
    Its really sad.
    I really do want to be a loyal customer, and I have told many many many people about DX and brought them more work, but after this? I cant recommend them anymore.

But I am still going to give Tiffany (the Customer Service Manager) a chance, I am still waiting to hear back from her. It will be interesting to see if management is any different.

I will keep the forum updated as the saga continues.

• ddjjdd Tuesday, March 13, 2012 1:14 PM Reply
    @Wildone - this is my thread! I started it. And all the FACTS are in the post. Deals/Offers whatever. I ordered from a DX offer/sale...

• ddjjdd Tuesday, March 13, 2012 2:39 PM Reply
    @wildone - how about if you dont have anything productive to add to this customers experience with DX, and how to solve it - after SPEAKING with DX from Dec 25 2011 till today.
    Asking the Customer Service rep MAX for 2 months to speak to a manager... nothing. Only when I started making some noise Tiffany came into the picture, and so far hasnt helped.

May I ask what your affiliation to DX is Wildone?
    I am starting to wonder if you dont maybe work for DX in some way, as you sure arent understanding what is wrong with this whole transaction, and instead are complaining about my 'whining' and 'contradictions'.

And to clarify for those of us who didnt understand: "I won't recommend DX to anyone in the future, yet still want to give them a chance" means that there is still room for them to rectify their mistakes in my mind, and I am waiting to hear from Tiffany (who hasnt answered in the past 15 hours).

• ddjjdd Tuesday, March 13, 2012 4:17 PM Reply
    @wildone -
    1. How do you know when I sleep?!
    2. Lets drop this, and get back to the topic - isnt that what moderators are supposed to do?
    3. DX is DX, and thus if one "part" of DX knows how to ship the ways things should be shipped - why dont they teach the other parts of the company??
    4. Dont be scared - especially since you have no affiliation ;)

• ddjjdd Thursday, March 15, 2012 4:44 AM Reply
    Update: It has now been almost 3 days, and Tiffany has still not answered.
    So this definitely not due to "time difference".

Anyone have any ideas of what else I can do in this situation??

• ddjjdd Thursday, March 15, 2012 11:09 PM Reply
    Update: It has now been almost 4 days, and Tiffany has still not answered

Page 2 of 7
Go to Page:
Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere