Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Topics)
General Topics

Thread Closed DO NOT TRUST DX offers! Read my customer servive:

• ddjjdd Monday, March 19, 2012 4:58 AM Reply
    Update: 8 Days and still no word from Tiffany!
    I am starting to understand where the Customer Service reps get their training :(
    Posts(35) | Reviews | Tip post

• ddjjdd Monday, March 19, 2012 5:00 AM Reply
    @cyclist - You made magic happen when I first posted to the forum, can you do it again? as I dont know what to do besides get a good lawyer :(

• cyclist Moderator Tuesday, March 20, 2012 7:14 PM Reply
    @Cassiejiang Could you check this customers ticket please.
    Flashlight issues~https://tinyurl.com/bw2d3pd
    DX Return Policy/Warranty~https://tinyurl.com/yb7dpg3s
    New customers read this ~ http://tinyurl.com/3kcyfqm
    Tracking site ~ http://www.17track.net/en
    Posts(17129) | Reviews | Tip post

• ddjjdd Wednesday, March 21, 2012 1:24 AM Reply
    @cyclist - Thank You!! I dont know how you do it, but Tiffany finally answered!
    @Cassiejiang - I assume you also have something to do with Tiffany answering, so Thank You also :)

I will post Tiffany's answer next for anyone following this thread

• ddjjdd Wednesday, March 21, 2012 1:27 AM Reply
    Below is Tiffany's answer, and my reply to her:
    ======
    Hi Matthew,

Sorry for being late getting back to you.

Please accept our deep apologies for insufficient follow-up of your issue. Regarding the delay packages, if there is no cancellation requests received from the customers, the orders will be sent out once the items become available again. We understand you have waited for a long time for the package and it's late for sending it out as Christmas present.

Would you mind accepting the helicopter as free gift ? We will refund you $13.60 and moreover, we will offer $8 as discount for your next purchase.

Please feedback me if you have any other questions.

Yours,
    Tiffany
    ======

Hi Tiffany,

That sounds fair to me. How do we proceed?

I must also ask (I am asking more for you to answer yourself, even if you dont answer me) why did it take DX FIVE months of frustration and wasted time to make this right? I hope DX will never do something like this to another customer again!

Thank you,
    Matthew

• ddjjdd Saturday, March 24, 2012 3:33 PM Reply
    @cyclist - Can you please wake up Tiffany again?
    @Cassiejiang - Can you please wake up Tiffany again?

In my reply to her, I asked her for help with another issue I have (another order, that I placed 65 days ago, and still not received. I opened a service ticket, but no one is answering me) but again she is not answering!! and I cant open another ticket because the system tells me that there is already a ticket opened for this order!

===========
    Order number: 01169702
    Reference number: A8EFA3789CC7447A
    ===========

and she still didnt answer questions that I wrote her in my reply about the original issue

THANK YOU!! :)
    Matthew

• cassieJiang @DX Staff @DX Staff Sunday, March 25, 2012 7:27 PM Reply
    @ddjjdd
    Please don't worry. Your ticket A8EFA3789CC7447A will be answered shortly and we will get this issue resolved.
    DX staff O(n_n)O~

Posts(3119) | Reviews | Tip post

• ddjjdd Sunday, March 25, 2012 11:37 PM Reply
    @Cassiejiang - As always THANK YOU! :) I dont know whats going on with customer support lately, but it seems they dont answer anything unless you or Cyclist get involved :(

I have a few more small issues that they are not answering, which I might need to again ask you help with soon.

Thank You!
    Matthew

• fewtcher Tuesday, March 27, 2012 3:10 PM Reply
    Matthew, my conclusion of what you showed is that you are being rude to the nice people here and you have unrealistic requirements and expectations. I will be canceling item I ordered months ago because it's unavailable. Now what must I do - be rude to the staff and tell people to not trust DX? Request to be refunded and given 500% of the items' price as compensation? You get free shipped, low priced, free of taxes items and you are being angry because you didn't receive one item in time for Christmas? Well - your fault, you had to assume that before Christmas everyone is ordering more stuff, you had to think ahead and order 2-3 months before Christmas, not just 1. And seeing you being so rude and demanding, I am so sorry for asking, but how old are you? My 12 years old friends are more polite to the people around them than you. If I was to be a manager in DX I would have just refunded you the money you paid for that item, cancel your order(s) and ban you from the site for being rude to Max. Don't get me wrong - I had and now have some troubles with DX - it's just that I know they are trying to do their best and I am trying to be reasonable and understanding. Seeing your behavior just makes me a little angry at DX for tolerating you.
    Nothing personal. :)
    Posts(13) | Reviews | Tip post

• ddjjdd Tuesday, March 27, 2012 3:26 PM Reply
    @fewtcher - You are more than welcome to your opinion, and to enjoy being a pushover.
    The customer is not responsible for the mistakes, and miscalculation of DX.
    They write (on each items page, and this is a direct copy-paste!)
    "Typically ships in 4 to 7 days* (7 to 10 during new year season)"

It does not say 4-7 months. I based my decisions on what they advertised, plus a few weeks spare. (BTW at the time I ordered it also used to also say "delivery time 7-14 days").

To this day I dont think I have been rude to Max, but Max was not getting the problems solved, and was not passing me on to a manager after several months of requesting. Ones tone does change after that much back and forth. I dont have time for this. I placed an online order to save running around to stores, and instead ended up wasting more time with Customer Support, having to go buy a different Christmas present, and then they sent the item as if nothing was wrong. What am I supposed to do with it now? Save it for next Christmas? :)

Tiffany has offered a full refund, and I plan to pass the item on to charity - since I have no need for a childs toy.

And again, they dont answer, and the fact that you say that you also have issues with them means they have a lot issues. I dont think these are their first orders. I would think that by now they would start getting their system better organized. Or at least have a more than perfect Customer Service dept to make up for other departments mistakes.

I take pride in my work. Part of which is Customer Support. I will bend over backwards to give the customer they attention needed, and of course a solution. And we learn from our mistakes, and make sure not to repeat them, especially not with the same customers!

But as I said, you can have your opinion. So lets just agree to disagree on this.

Matthew

Page 3 of 7
Go to Page:
Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere