Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Topics)
General Topics

Thread Closed DO NOT TRUST DX offers! Read my customer servive:

• BrainDamaged Wednesday, March 28, 2012 12:11 AM Reply
    btw:typically doesnt mean 100% sure

and you should read this:

Note: Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information, availability information may become out of date and may change between the time you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.

@Dx:btw next time i have an issue here,im gonna whine for full refund + free items too ;)
    Oh look mom,it's a thief...
    It's not a thief kid it's Dx!

Posts(167) | Reviews | Tip post

• ddjjdd Wednesday, March 28, 2012 2:01 AM Reply
    Cool =) we now have a dictionary service in the forum

So if your boss typically pays you at the end of the week... And then decided for whatever reason to pay you 5 months later... You would be happy? And wouldn't think that some compensation is due? Because you had to take out a loan or lost your house? I want you as a customer!

I know how to read. And I know what stock availability is. But there is huge difference between a few days or a few weeks late to 5 MONTHS.

Btw run check your dictionary - whine is a bit different than standing up for what's right, and not being willing to get screwed over.

And what's the point of your negative comments anyway? If you want to vent let me suggest a shrink. If you are here lurking then how about some positive, edifying abutment, or some enlightening insight to help out other frustrated customers like the ones that have been posting here that they are also having troubles dealing with DXs customer support?

Matthew
    Posts(35) | Reviews | Tip post

• fewtcher Wednesday, March 28, 2012 3:22 AM Reply
    Well what "is right" was either to request your money back or to politely ask why your order was delayed so much. You did neither of them. And yes - you were rude to Max. Also he asked you several times what did you want to do with your order, to which you didn't answer. Your example with payment is inadequate - you can request refund from dx at anytime, but you can't take your time spent in work back. And as long as this goes - you may be in Customer Support, but CS is very different for different jobs.
    As BrainDamaged said, typically doesn't really mean 100% sure. DX are not obligated to deliver you your order in a specific amount of time. If you are not satisfied with their services - request full refund, cancel your orders and go order from EBay.
    BTW I don't think you work in CS since you didn't know what ASAP means. And I would love to have a customer like you too - I love banning rude people from visiting/purchasing again. :)
    Posts(13) | Reviews | Tip post

• BlackCarlos Wednesday, March 28, 2012 5:38 AM Reply
    @ddjjdd

I have the same problem as you do. I payed for an item on 19.03.2012 so the status of my order was payment confirmed. Today is 28.03.2012 and I have no other status for my order, not even packing. I submitted a ticket to ask them about this and I got no answer to that also. I am thinking of announcing their local authorities. My ticket number is 90C44B8C04FDB3E7. My order number is 120319001065896915.
    Posts(9) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by BlackCarlos on 3/28/2012 at 6:23 AM
  • thepandabeat Wednesday, March 28, 2012 5:55 AM Reply
    Gosh, wait a bit people for !"#$ sake!
    Posts(97) | Reviews | Tip post

• fewtcher Wednesday, March 28, 2012 6:02 AM Reply
    BlackCarlos, by the way if you mean your order is not showing, for quite a while already new orders can be seen here: http://my.dealextreme.com/ not in My Account tab. If other - be patient. 9 days are not a big deal.
    Posts(13) | Reviews | Tip post

• BlackCarlos Wednesday, March 28, 2012 6:08 AM Reply
    @fewtcher

I see my order, but the status is payment confirmed. Instead of being packing or shipped. I think 9 days are enough for starting to pack a product. On the product page it says : "Typically ships in 4 to 7 days". Mine is not even stared packing. I will wait some other days for packed, some more days for shipped and at least one month for getting the product to my hands. I am really sorry for choosing dealextreame. I will share my experience on major forums.

post edited by BlackCarlos on 3/28/2012 at 6:18 AM
  • BlackCarlos Wednesday, March 28, 2012 6:17 AM Reply
    @thepandabeat

What do you mean by wait a bit ? On the product page it says : "Typically ships in 4 to 7 days". Mine is not even packed. 9 days are not enough for starting to pack a product ? Good thing that my money were sent. I cannot tell you how sorry I am that I placed this order. If I don't get a resolution soon I will share my situation on all major forums, to let the people know what they have to deal with when they want to order from dealextreame.

post edited by BlackCarlos on 3/28/2012 at 6:18 AM
  • thepandabeat Wednesday, March 28, 2012 6:24 AM Reply
    Carlos, despite of what the title says, you can trust DX. I have made dozens of purchases and the only major problem was 1 item that went out of stock in one of my orders and a couple of delays. They always deliver.

BTW, Carlos, I think you don't understand what it means by "Typically ships in 4 to 7 days". That means that it goes to the post office in that period and that you then have to wait maybe 4 or 6 weeks more to have the item in your house.

Do you understand that?

Grab a cup of tea and stop panicking.
    Posts(97) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by thepandabeat on 3/28/2012 at 6:29 AM
  • BlackCarlos Wednesday, March 28, 2012 6:32 AM Reply
    @thepandabeat

This is my first order on dealextreme so I cannot confirm what you just said. My experience was kind of a sad one and I am really hoping to get it solved asap. But it is frustrating that I don't get any attention from them and I have no way of contacting them right now, besides tickets (which was ignored for 5 days) and this forum. The online chat was closed (I think it still is) because they said that they have to deal with the large number of tickets received lately, so I guess there are others in my situation. So I guess the status for now really is "DO NOT TRUST DX". At least until they solve their problems.

I do understand what "Typically ships in 4 to 7 days" means : the status of my order should have been changed in 4-7 days to shipped (not happened) and in 4 or 6 weeks I should receive my package.

post edited by BlackCarlos on 3/28/2012 at 6:36 AM
Page 4 of 7
Go to Page:
Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere