Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Topics)
General Topics

Thread Closed DO NOT TRUST DX offers! Read my customer servive:

• fewtcher Wednesday, March 28, 2012 6:36 AM Reply
    BlackCarlos, certain items may be out of stock from time to time, so it takes more time to ship them to the warehouse. Have a little faith in DX. Also it says typically, but most of my items doesn't ship for 4-7 days but for 2-3 and rarely they take 2-3 weeks to ship. Don't worry. If you are in such a hurry - you may simply ask DX if that item is available for shipment or it is unavailable right now.
    BTW is this your first order? If it is - you will get used to work with DX and won't bother or worry about your money/items :]
    Posts(13) | Reviews | Tip post

• thepandabeat Wednesday, March 28, 2012 6:37 AM Reply
    Trust me, don't worry. Currently I have 500 dollars worth of orders coming to me (in Uruguay) and I know from previous experience that they may be faster or slower, but I know that they always deliver.
    Posts(97) | Reviews | Tip post

• BlackCarlos Wednesday, March 28, 2012 6:44 AM Reply
    @fewtcher

The item was set to in stock when I ordered it (I couldn't have order it otherwise). It is still set to in stock right now. I asked DX about it (in a ticket) and they did not respond in 5 working days. The live chat is down. What else can I do ? Just wait. But the times ticks and I get more disappointed with each day I have no response from them. Why can't they just send me an email or respond to my ticket, to let me know it is all ok ? To ensure me it will be solved asap ?
    Posts(9) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by BlackCarlos on 3/28/2012 at 6:56 AM
  • fewtcher Wednesday, March 28, 2012 7:05 AM Reply
    Well you answered your question all by yourself in previous comment - they have lots of tickets to answer to right now.
    I know you won't trust us, since we don't know each other, but just stay calm and don't get nervous - delays happen. Don't worry about your money either - you know you can always open a dispute in PayPal and get your money back, if you don't trust DX. I personally don't recommend it, it's always better to talk directly to the staff, but knowing that you won't lose your money in any case will, I hope, keep you calm and patient for now.
    About the item:
    Check this item first - 72130 (just copy that number in the search box in DX and you will see the product, which is earphones)
    Then see this:
    Request (Responded) from maye_tao 3/27/2012 12:38:29 AM HKT (UTC+8)

Dear customer,

We apologize for our late reply.

We shipped 110080 to you on Feb 3.Have your received your package recently?

72130 is still unavailable now.Would u mind to change it or cancel it?If cancel it,refund or store credit?Pls let me know.Thanks.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Best Regards
    Maye

As you see it's unavailable right now, but you don't see that in the item's page. From my whole order I have not received just that one item out of a big order. So you see - there's no need to worry :]

• BlackCarlos Wednesday, March 28, 2012 7:25 AM Reply
    @fewtcher

It is not my problem that they have a lot of tickets. I didn't make them all. People did, because the services are not good. It is a fact. You can recognize it or you can just lie to yourself. However, this is not my problem nor it is an excuse for not answering (or answering so late) to peoples tickets.

Read the forum to see it is full of unpleased clients. I could give you some examples if you like. If I did just read it before ordering.

Did you get your money back for the item that you did not receive? Or for you is just fine, paying for 3 items and receiving 2. Nothing to be angry about. Interesting thing that you had problems with them in the past and still choose to do business with them. Your choice.

Another thing : how shall I know if the item is unavailable if on their official website it is listed as available ? If they cannot keep the information up to date, than better not display it at all (just inducing people in error).

If I don't get any answer soon I will complain to PayPal.

post edited by BlackCarlos on 3/28/2012 at 7:27 AM
  • fewtcher Wednesday, March 28, 2012 7:45 AM Reply
    My order is still not canceled, so no - I didn't take my money back. Yet. As you see this response is from yesterday. And it's not okay to receive 2 items out of 3 ordered.
    I may have had problems in the past - DX staff resolved them all.
    And as you are right that it's not your fault that they have a lot of tickets, I'm just saying that you must be little more patient with them - they are trying their best.
    Open a dispute in PayPal, your order here will be frozen in a few minutes and the money you paid will be prepared to be refunded to you immediately. You see, DX is not at the top of this kind of sites for no reason :]

• mlksa Sunday, April 1, 2012 4:54 AM Reply
    @BlackCarlos

It is not my problem that they have a lot of tickets. I didn't make them all. People did, because the services are not good. It is a fact. You can recognize it or you can just lie to yourself. However, this is not my problem nor it is an excuse for not answering (or answering so late) to peoples tickets.

Read the forum to see it is full of unpleased clients. I could give you some examples if you like. If I did just read it before ordering.

Did you get your money back for the item that you did not receive? Or for you is just fine, paying for 3 items and receiving 2. Nothing to be angry about. Interesting thing that you had problems with them in the past and still choose to do business with them. Your choice.

Another thing : how shall I know if the item is unavailable if on their official website it is listed as available ? If they cannot keep the information up to date, than better not display it at all (just inducing people in error).

If I don't get any answer soon I will complain to PayPal.

I agree and I vote for every word of your message.
    I am not a new client of DX and I was happy with their service last year. However since Jan 2012 they changed to the worst online store from a half-dozen chinese stores I work with. They have a million of SKU in their database, however nobody can tell you when the item will be send and whether it is available at all. This is their major problem and they know about it and do nothing. Instead, their user agreement tells you that DX doesn't guarantee any item availability and the packing times (2 to 4 days) are written "for reference only" (read: don't trust to what you see). In other words, 2-4 days is just a part of site design, not a real item status. Most if not all items have this mark and they really are missing.

I am Russian and we made a special forum topic for black-listing frozen SKUs. I mean, we collect item numbers that were not sent in 20 days (or more) from the date of the payment. This helps other potential buyers to estimate out of stock items.
    http://club.dealextreme.com/forums/Forums.dx/threadid.1122511 in Russian (google translation may help).

I think I would receive my orders someday, from my former experience DX always delivered my items, however starting 2012 they are incredible slow to ship, so I prefer to use other stores when I need an item delivered in time. "In time" I mean 1 month of delivery plus a half of week to pack and send out an item. Unfortunately DX is the only store from a couple of sites I work with, who are out of this time gap.
    Posts(50) | Reviews | Tip post

• Bolika Wednesday, April 4, 2012 8:17 AM Reply
    I have also bad experience with DX these days. They are going to a directions which does not help to get more and more happy customers.

I DO think the responsibility of the data accuracy of their website is belongs to DX. If there is a statement on the item's page it is "IN STOCK" and available for order, it is their responsibility to have that item on stock. If they have 1000 pcs and they are not able to follow the orders in time, they have to state after 950 pieces it is "OUT OF STOCK".

In my case, I have ordered an item for $90, which is not that cheap. At the end (1,5 months later) I've got a different item. I have opened a Customer Service case, but get no answer from 6 days now. YES, IT IS ONLY 6 DAYS! However if I am waiting more, I won't have the ability to open a dispute at Paypal, as I am running out of the time provided by Papal for the disputes.
    So only one thing I can do and it is a Paypal dispute.
    And this is because DX has a really bad Customer Service, which is getting worst each months.
    Posts(8) | Reviews | Tip post

• fewtcher Wednesday, April 4, 2012 8:42 AM Reply
    Bolika, it is your choice either to open a dispute in PayPal and get your money back, or to wait for DX CS to answer you and send you the right item. Either way - you get that wrong item for free. So tell me again how bad DX is. You will have to wait more time to get your item, if you chose to wait for CS to answer you, but I think everybody here should know that DX is not the service you are looking for if you want something fast. It is your choice if you want something cool, cheap, without any additional taxes and free shipped to you. If you are looking for fast orders - contact local sellers and get those items for 150+% of their price in DX. Before my eyes everyone that complains from DX here is like a kid with never ending complains. Whoever can't prove DX sent him the wrong item or it was damaged - your fault. I record the opening of every package and testing every item from DX - so I never had any problems with DX that weren't solved. That's it. I said enough. Thank you for your attention to my post. :)

• BlackCarlos Wednesday, April 4, 2012 8:49 AM Reply
    Currently, the limit to start a dispute is 45 days from the payment day. My payment date is 19.03. I still don't have status full shipped to my order. Normally after I get the tracking number it will take another 3 weeks (21 days) for the package to arrive in my city. Doing the math, my package should be fully sent by 12.04. Even if they send the package after this date it will be useless because I will take no risks (maybe they send a wrong item and I will not have time to check it). I am doing a lot of payments with PayPay (each month) but I never had the occasion to start a dispute. Another fact, I never worked with DX before (and never will again). There are a lot of websites that respect their the customer, unlike DX. I might be a little upset right now (so my opinion could sound objective), but who wouldn't be ? Honestly, I do no recommend this online shop. I don't really know how was their reputation in the past (because I see there are some defenders) but right now they are destroying everything they build so far. I will post my opinions on all major forums also, so as many people can find out about my experience, so they know what to expect when ordering from DX. I'm sorry brothers, but you brought this on yourself.

Page 5 of 7
Go to Page:
Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere