Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Topics)
General Topics

Thread Closed DO NOT TRUST DX offers! Read my customer servive:

• Bolika Wednesday, April 4, 2012 9:32 AM Reply
    @fewtcher

I read your opinion, but I am not sharing your view.

1. If I am ordering any product and getting a different one, what I had no intrest of, than I am not happy, sorry about! You are asking how bad DX is? I can tell you: really, really bad! I was ordering something what I did not get, however I've got something what I have not ordered for $90! Thanks, but no thanks!

2. I have a choice to decide: claim my money back from Paypal or wait sever months to get my money back from DX. Which one should I use? This is the intent of the use of Paypal, dont you think? I have created my Paypal account exactly to avoid me to be in a situation where I am paying for something I am not getting.

3. DX is not the service I am looking for if I looking for something fast.
    You misunderstand something: I did not want anything fast. I want, what I have ordered and what I have paid for. Nothing else! I have accepted to wait more than a month to get the product, however the advert on the website showed different timing. I get used to it already. The problem is, I did not get what I have ordered and what I have paid for! It is nothing about speed! Why on earth should I wait an other 4 to 5 months to get my money back? Do you think I am a bank who gives loan ofr companies like DX? I can tell you I am not.

4. Customer Service: They are advertising I should expect an answer in 24 to 48 hours. This is not true! In other words: this is a lie! If they know from February they are struggling with orders, delivery and even to answer CS cases, tell me something: WHY THEY ARE NOT CHANGING THE INFO ON THE PAGE STATING YOU NEED TO WAIT MORE THAN THE ADVERTED TIMEFRAME?

I do see you do not understand those who complains about long waitings (like 4-5 months!) and complains about very poor customer service. I am glad you are happy with it! The only thing you do not need to forget: DX advertising something, they are not able to accomplish. This is something what is not allowed in developing countries. If you are doing such thing in the US, your company will be punished and closed pretty soon.
    Posts(8) | Reviews | Tip post

• Bolika Wednesday, April 4, 2012 9:49 AM Reply
    @BlackCarlos

This is my problem as well. Dispute limit is 45 days at Paypal. DX created a website where the preferred payment method is Paypal. It means DX do exactly knows how Paypal works and what limitations this service has.
    I am not ordering anything from such websites, if there is no Paypal possibility exist. This service is great and is created to protect the buyer from sellers who try to cheat on you.
    I am buying lots of stuff over the internet from long years now, so I have experience on this. I used to pay by creditcards before Paypal and I can tell you I had lots of issues with sellers even not shipping the goods after payment. Paypal is here to fill this gap.

Before anybody misunderstood me: I am not saying DX not sending the goods and taking my money! They are just using my money for half a year!

My felling is DX do know we have 45 days to open a dispute, so they will do there best to run out of this time and do not answer before.....

• fewtcher Wednesday, April 4, 2012 9:57 AM Reply
    I didn't say that your second option was to wait for getting your money back from DX, but to get your ORDERED ITEM from them. You'll just have to wait another month or so to get it shipped, packaged, sent and delivered to you. And that item you ordered you can give to someone as a present, use for yourself or sell. You won't have to pay the $90 again.
    These kind of companies in US does not exist, everyone there is trying to screw you. You get a wrong item, but you can't prove that it was in the package and they didn't send you the real one and you hid it? Sorry, your problem. Your item came defective? You probably are the one who damaged it and they don't hold responsibility. Your problem. Tell me again how good the s*itty US is? Pff.
    I got a different item, which is kind of defective - well, guess what? I waited for CS to respond to my ticket and now I'm getting a new item because this one is defective. I see that people are constantly whining - well just get out of here and don't come back. We don't want to listen to your complains. You have a problem and you threat that you will complain to PayPal? Open a dispute, get your money back and ciao. It's your loss to leave DX. I don't care. DX won't go down because the satisfied customers are far, far more than you, whiners. Rarely people come in the forums when they are satisfied, but they do it when they are not. That's why that thread isn't lost in thousands of threads from satisfied customers.

Neither of you experienced a fraud, you are just victims of mistakes. Which DX WILL eventually fix. Your problem that you don't trust DX. But don't yell at me without any proofs. I hate people that talk on thoughts and theories...
    Posts(13) | Reviews | Tip post

• Bolika Wednesday, April 4, 2012 10:26 AM Reply
    I believe you are talking about Europe, not US.
    In US if you are buying anything and a week after you are going back saying you do not like its color, they have to buy it back from you and you will get 100% of your money right there.
    The reason DX like companies does not exist in US is not the one you are mentioning. The reason is, it is not allowed to advert something what you are no able to provide to your customers. Anything you are advertising you MUST provide UNTIL you are advertising.
    And we were not talking about the quality. I do not expect too much from these DX items, do not misunderstand me. But I do expect I am getting what I have ordered. And I am getting on the adverted time (however it has NEVER happened with DX). We all fully understand we are getting the low prices because of the low quality. This is DX and we do not have problem with this.

However Customer Service is something what these chinese companies does not even understand. We have way higher expectations in the US and EU.

The difference between you and us (who are complaining) is you are wondering on these simple facts that a chinese company replacing something for you if they FAILED to succeed with your original order. I can tell you THIS IS A MINIMUM!
    But our (complainers) expectation is more simple: We'd like to get the product we have ordered at the first time (even if it was 1.5 months delivery). And YES, we are pissed off if we need to wait HALF A YEAR to get the product we have ordered and paid for and parallel with this the Customer Service does not even answer to your query!

• Bolika Wednesday, April 4, 2012 10:39 AM Reply
    @fewtcher

Forgot to answer your last words: Everything I have mentioned are FACTs and not theories or thoughts as you mentioned wrong before....

You accept or deny: there are others than you, who's expectations are different.
    You are fine with promises, I am fine with fulfills only.
    Only thing I would like to get is what the provider advertising. Nothing more. If they are CONSISTENTLY not able to fulfill what their promises, than I am complaining. And these are FACTS not theories. What they are doing is simply lying.

I do accept you are fine with this level of service, but I am not. This forum is here to provide our feedbacks. This is mine, like it or not!

• fewtcher Wednesday, April 4, 2012 10:40 AM Reply
    As I stated before - if you have a problem - leave the site and don't come back.
    The minimum? I, unlike BlackCarlos, don't think that DX has to pay me because they had delays or they sent me an wrong item.
    And no, I'm talking about US. You don't like the color, so they have to buy it back from you? No wonder you are such whiners. But I was making a different statement, which you clearly misunderstood. I don't have all day to sit and explain to some people why the apple fell on the ground. If you don't like DX - leave. No one is forcing you to stay. Farewell.

PS: The statement that you will have to wait half year to get your money back and that CS won't respond to you is theory, hence - I'm not wrong, but I'm right. Seriously, what IQ do you have? That of an average American?... I have to explain my every sentence or what?

PSS: Since you probably didn't read T&C:
    Return Unsatisfied Products

If you are not happy for any reason with your purchase, then just return it within 10 days of receipt for a full refund or an exchange. If the return is not a result of our error, customers will be required to cover shipping cost both ways. And please make sure the items you send back to us is in the original packaging, and the merchandise is in the same condition.

4.3 Users are hereby made aware that there may be risks of dealing with people acting under false pretences. DealExtreme.com has very strict systems in selecting reliable suppliers. DealExtreme.com cannot control and is not liable to or responsible for the availability of the products or services offered for sale displayed on the Site. Therefore DealExtreme will not and cannot warrant to the Buyers that the purchase orders placed through the Site will be eventually fulfilled and there are situations that the Suppliers may have ceased to provide such products or provide such products at a different price in which situations the payment paid by the Buyer to our Paypal Account will be returned to the Buyers or will be adjusted in such manner acceptable to the Buyers.

post edited by fewtcher on 4/4/2012 at 10:53 AM
  • Bolika Wednesday, April 4, 2012 10:44 AM Reply
    @fewtcher

In this case you should leave. :)
    This is a forum for those who has complains, sorry to shed the light up.
    Do not go wrong and do not start this level of communication. This is only qualifies you.

• BlackCarlos Wednesday, April 4, 2012 1:19 PM Reply
    @Bolika

I also tried to explain those things to fewtcher but he does not seam to get it. He is like brainwashed or something. There is also the possibility that he is hired by DX to lobby and help them in this forum. He seams that he does not really read our post, he is just preparing his responses. I never said that I would like money from DX because they delayed my order. Maybe confusing me with someone else ?! I am a fair trader. Just want what I payed for in a reasonable amount of time. I said it before, I will never work with DX again, but its my right to post a negative review if I was mistreated. This will make DX improve their services, or eventually if they can't, make them disappear, or redirect the clients to a superior seller. Don't get my started with "why you were mistreated ?". Not responding to a ticket in 7 days is humiliation, outstanding (should be banned in my opinion).
    Posts(9) | Reviews | Tip post

• fewtcher Wednesday, April 4, 2012 2:54 PM Reply
    BlackCarlos, I am neither hired by DX, nor am I NOT reading your posts. I read the whole post to which I am responding to. If you have read MINE - you should have noticed it. Anyway...
    I am sorry for one thing thou, for which I apologize - I mistook you, BlackCarlos, for the OP and hence my last words for you were actually meant for the OP. Sorry about the confusion.
    In your case you are just impatient. But since it's your first time ordering from DX - not surprised by that, nor I am thinking bad of you for thinking that way.

Bolika, I won't leave because I'm happy with the services provided to me from DX. Maybe it has something to do with that that I talk to CS calmly and friendly and am looking for US to find a solution, not just waiting for THEM to provide one. Maybe it doesn't. Either way if you both are just being more patient, you will gain from it. Rushers never win.
    Also, Bolika, you can go trough the T&C and then read more carefully what is written in the site. It's like accusing eBay for not receiving an item you bought by using their site.
    And shipment depends on suppliers, which are not part nor work for DX, that's why the time for shipping is ESTIMATED. What can DX do if suppliers do not supply in time? They are not manufacturers...

BTW continue saying I work for DX, that would make it the 8th company I'm currently working for, if you take the people's opinion in the forums for truth. I am working for Apple and Microsoft for defending the iPhones and the "Windows"-es... LOL I would be making a lot of money if all that was true. :]

PS: Just a thought: why I never had any unresolved issues with any online service, any trader or with any deal? Is it because I'm very lucky or because I treat people kindly and do put myself in their shoes before making acquisitions? You can answer that all by yourselves. Have a nice... here's night already :)

post edited by fewtcher on 4/4/2012 at 2:58 PM
  • Bolika Wednesday, April 4, 2012 2:58 PM Reply
    @BlackCarlos

Yes, I see what you mean. I thought he want to understand why others have different opinion than his, but I was wrong. Anyway I do not really care.

Believe me, long years now I am buying lots of different stuff from the internet from $1 to approx $4.000. I do understand how to do business in this way.
    I have close to 1000 deals on eBay as well, where I have 100% positive feedback.

My opinion is: if you are advertising something on the internet (either private sale on eBay or an official offer from a company) you have to be the man of your words!
    The biggest problem for me with DX, they are offering something, what they do know from the beginning they won't be able to achieve. (shipment time, same item as the order, etc)

Page 6 of 7
Go to Page:
Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere