DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Help me in my first order

• Mendax Tuesday, April 03, 2012 11:33 AM Reply
    Hello.

My order no. is 120330001048847731. I'm payed this using my credit card Visa Classic. I choose write payment method, and payment result is success, but I've got one letter from DX which says:

Your order has been successfully created, please click the button below to complete your payment.
    1. Click this button to log in to My Orders.
    2. Select the order you want to pay for.
    3. Click the "Return to Checkout" button under Payment Method.
    You can then finish paying with PayPal or select another payment method.

You will receive a payment confirmation email from PayPal once yo.
    Please confirm your order detail and shipping address as below:

I click the button but there's no any "Return to checkout" and what does mean "You will receive a payment confirmation email from PayPal once yo." ??? I even have no paypal account. And now status of my order is "Payment is received, awaiting verification."

WHAT SHOUD I DO ? Please, help me in my first order. Wait for any advise.
  • Varravann2 Tuesday, April 03, 2012 12:09 PM Reply
    The usual thing to do in this situation (assuming you have no intention to send DX a copy of your passport) is to request refund on the order, register in the PaytPal system, bind your credit card to the PayPal account, re-order on DX, pay with PayPal.

P.S. Read newbie's guides to DX and the forum twice before ordering here *now*. =)
  • Mendax Tuesday, April 03, 2012 5:05 PM Reply
    Thank's for trying me to help.

You say in 1-2 business day, but I have payed my order 30.03.12, 4 days passed and I've no new letter's from DX. Payment info about my order:

30.03.2012 12:01:14 USD$ 1,70 Credit Card Success

But status is:
    30.03.2012 20:34:54 PaymentRecevied Payment is received, awaiting verification.

I' still don't understand what verification shoud I pass. Why I don't have further guidances from DX ? And where's relation with my order and paypal ?
  • Varravann2 Wednesday, April 04, 2012 8:20 AM Reply
    Verification that the card you used to pay the order is really yours, not stolen from someone else. DX asks for such a verification when they are have some slight basis to think that the card *might* be stolen.

But when you pay with PayPal, DX makes no such checks because they delegate this kind of risk (stolen card or other card fraud) to the PayPal system itself. So if you do it via PayPal you may use the same card and send no document scans to DX.
  • Mendax Wednesday, April 04, 2012 10:06 AM Reply
    Thank you so much. I have one more question: whether they will suit my passport at the Ukrainian and Russian?
  • Varravann2 Wednesday, April 04, 2012 10:51 AM Reply
    I think, yes. DX has the "Russian" CSE line with Russian-"speaking" Chinese guys and also it has recently hired one native Russian employee.
    But I have never heard of any Russian/Ukrainian who sent a copy of his passport. *The System* has taught us not to trust it (and any other "System" too).
  • Mendax Wednesday, April 04, 2012 10:55 AM Reply
    i.e. you do not recomend me to send my passport copy for DX ? :)
  • Varravann2 Wednesday, April 04, 2012 12:26 PM Reply
    I would not send mine if I were asked to. =)
  • Mendax Thursday, April 05, 2012 7:27 AM Reply
    Ok, is there another method to verificate my credit card ?
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

* 5000 characters max
Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections