Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Electronics)
Electronics

Can not charge the Cellphone any more - any ideas?

• mariusg1 Saturday, April 14, 2012 2:00 AM Reply
    This is about SKU 101188 Cellphone. It had this problem from the begining: while charging, it issued from time o time the message "Bad contact of charger" and then stopped charhing.
    The problem worsened with the time and now it happens 1-2 minutes after starting to charge it, so practically I can't charge this piece of junk any more. I tried to use another (good) charger and another (good) cable, also the other battery - nothing helped, so the problem is clearly with the cellphone.
    SKU 101188 cellphone is defined as a "9920s 2.4" Touch Screen Dual SIM Dual Network Standby Quadband Qwerty Cellphone w/ TV + WiFi", now discontinued as rightfully deserves such a crappy piece of junk.
    I wrote Deal Extreme and they suggested me to read the manual (!) and to post a question on the forum, so don't blame me for bothering you with this question :-)
    Posts(15) | Reviews | Tip post

• fildes Saturday, April 14, 2012 3:32 AM Reply
    bad connection between the phone and battery,you have to return.You can not fix it
    Posts(32) | Reviews | Tip post

• mariusg1 Saturday, April 14, 2012 4:12 AM Reply
    Thank you, fildes; I am indeed very sure that this is the problem, but DX guys wanted me to post a question on the forum before giving me the RMA. As I said, pls don't blame me for bothering you with this question :-)

Posts(15) | Reviews | Tip post

• fildes Saturday, April 14, 2012 4:28 AM Reply
    we are here to help each,is no bothering
    Posts(32) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Electronics)
Electronics

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere