Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Q & A)
Q & A

STORE CREDITS - How to apply [New System]

• domeque Tuesday, August 13, 2013 9:57 AM Reply
    To me it appeared to me that text box to select the store credit and now had to pay the entire sale. Now I am claiming but everyone refers me to this explanation. Someone may deduct the amount of my purchase that I have 25.43 in credit or PayPal payment voided and will not pick up the shipment and ready.

A mi no me apareció ese cuadro de texto para seleccionar el credito tienda y ahora tuve que pagar la venta completa. Ahora estoy reclamando pero todo el mundo me remite a esta explicación. Es posible que alguien me descuente de mi compra la cantidad que tengo en crédito de 25,43 o anulo el pago en PayPal y no os recojo el envío y listo.
    Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by domeque on 3/16/2014 at 8:40 AM
  • acampostru Sunday, August 18, 2013 10:18 AM Reply
    Perfecto todo, siguiendo la guia, realizado el pedido y aplicado el dinero de almacen.
    Muchas gracias por la ayuda.

Perfect all, following the guide, place your order and applied the money stock.
    Thank you very much for the help.
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• Liews94605 Thursday, August 22, 2013 3:28 AM Reply
    My PayPal does not have enough money to cover for my store credit and order. Therefor, I am stuck until I can add more money to my PayPal. They should deduct my store credit first, then go to the PayPal for the remaining balance. Why make it hard to use your store credit??? Don't use it if your PayPal is less than your total order.
    Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, August 22, 2013 3:36 AM Reply
    They should deduct my store credit first, then go to the PayPal for the remaining balance.

They do.
    Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24931) | Reviews | Tip post

• Liews94605 Thursday, August 22, 2013 4:21 AM Reply
    sheepish,
    The PayPal shows large amount of negative. The only choice I have was to click and accept an instant draft from my bank to PayPal with a fee. Normal transfer from my bank to PayPal takes three days and there is no fee. I am sure at the end they will charge me for the remaining balance. They did not deduct the store credit before they send me to PayPal. Check your PayPal account for this fee if you already used your PayPal for an instant draft from your bank.
    Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

• totor54 Saturday, March 22, 2014 10:10 PM Reply
    English only please.
    Posts(18) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, April 7, 2014 10:11 AM Reply
    Store Credit with Paypal is broken. Bug report here: http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1368073.
    Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24931) | Reviews | Tip post

• wingvar46 Wednesday, July 2, 2014 5:26 AM Reply
    Hallo !
    That's impossible to do for me. just because you have already started work on the order.
      Can not you make an exception and take my payment from the STORE CREDITS?
    Thank humbly Ingvar Westlin
    Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• Bruce Gaines Tuesday, October 28, 2014 3:50 AM Reply
    Please give me a credit to my dx account and I will order something else.Please let me know when my credit is in account.Thanks
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• LAL Moderator Tuesday, October 28, 2014 11:22 AM Reply
    you have to contact via livechat: http://cs.dx.com
    Forum Mod - *not* DX™ Staff
    ******* Forum Rules: http://dxurl.com/RX4j *******
    How to contact DX --> https://cs.dx.com

O homem comum fala, o sábio escuta, o tolo discute, o babaca insulta
    Posts(36488) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 6 of 11
Go to Page:
Q & A

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere