Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Q & A)
Q & A

Payment made, no product received.

• tidbit Thursday, April 26, 2012 8:36 PM Reply
    I placed an order on 3/18/2012, everything was in stock. Shortly after, I got a messages saying something wasn't in stock.
    On 4/2/2012 and 4/6/2012 my 1 shipment was sent (split into 2 shipments/packages). it is now 4/26/2012 and I have not received anything, but I have been charged.

Also, today I was looking through my profile and clicked some button. Before I clicked the button my order was on step 3: Full Shipped but is now on step 4: Done. While my tracker now says:
    "Status: Completed --- Delivery confirmed or no order enquiry within 40 days from shipment."
    and I now have a memo:
    "System add : 2788654 (CustomerContext),Cancel order ."

But I did not cancel my order and I do not want it canceled.
    I also cannot confirm the delivery because it hasn't been delivered.

Oh and, I payed with USD with Paypal.
    What's going on?
    Thanks.
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by tidbit on 4/26/2012 at 8:50 PM
  • LockJuggler Thursday, April 26, 2012 10:29 PM Reply
    I do NOT know how this company stays in business; they don't respond appropriately (the broken English is at best unintelligible) or AT ALL on most inquiries...

I have TWICE ordered & paid for the same item ("11-Piece Set Lock Quick Opener for Automobile", SKU 16427), the first time last fall (it was backordered without notifying me until I contacted DX about 10 days after ordering--I cancelled at that time), and again this spring. I waited for almost 2 weeks (AFTER payment cleared), made repeated inquiries without ANY response from DX, then cancelled the order--which they responded to immediately!!

I give up trying to do business with Deal Extreme...being that this is NOT the U.S. that I am posting in, I would be amazed if they allowed this forum post to go thru. Then again, I doubt that they have anyone on their staff with enough of a grasp on the English language that would realize that I am posting a negative purchasing experience (TWICE!!) against them.......good luck to anyone trying to get merchandise thru DX.
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• tidbit Friday, April 27, 2012 2:23 PM Reply
    Sorry for any trouble but it arrived today!
    We don't need anything fixed.

Thanks and sorry!

edit: 1 item was wrong, but luckily it doesn't matter that much. it's kind of a better item :)
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by tidbit on 4/27/2012 at 4:54 PM
Q & A

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere