DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

How to Pair Roman X10 Bluetooth Headset 100%

• ScottXKX Sunday, April 29, 2012 11:09 PM Reply
    Just got this, and was not successful in pairing across 5 devices (blackberries/computers/ios devices). There are no English instructions, the manual is in Chinese only.

Eventually, I figured it out.

Press and hold down the Bluetooth button, you'll hear a beep and it will flash purple/pink twice, KEEP holding it down until you get a continuous flashing red/blue light. If you let go too soon, it flashes blue quickly, meaning you didn't hold it down long enough, and you'll have to press and hold down the button until it beeps and flashes purple/pink to turn off, try again.
  • Asandbag Monday, May 21, 2012 1:49 AM Reply
    This process also works for the Roman S301 stereo bluetooth head sets.
    It is pretty lame that the S301 do not come with instructions is english and that DX Customer Support cannot tell you the process when they sell them to the US.
  • dzouman Tuesday, July 10, 2012 11:22 AM Reply
    Hello, handset, I managed to pair but can not use it to call. Just listen to movies or music. Might you help me please? Thank you.
  • leodias13 Tuesday, November 20, 2012 1:44 PM Reply
    Thank you Scott.
    I was having the same difficulty in pairing.
  • Fernandes Monday, November 26, 2012 9:59 AM Reply
    At Windows it says "driver missing". Has anybody got this bluetooth earphone installed at Windows 7?
«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

* 5000 characters max
Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections