Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Online manual

• gossg Tuesday, May 29, 2012 2:01 AM Reply
    I lost the instruction sheet for this, and forget how to set up a pairing. One phone/music player still remembers it, but I don't remember how to connect my second phone/player. Is there an online PDF for it?
    Posts(14) | Reviews | Tip post

• gossg Tuesday, May 29, 2012 8:27 AM Reply
    Replying to my own question here. The device at [link removed] has a different look to the faceplate, but the instructions appear to be identical.

• eliasalberto Thursday, July 5, 2012 4:47 AM Reply
    Brief click on the main button awakes the device from its shutdown state.
    Then, if you click and hold the button until you hear a "beep" and it starts blinking blue, it will connect to devices which have already been paired.
    However, if you keep holding the main button after the blue light blinks, you'll hear a two-tone beep and the red and blue light will blink alternating. In this mode, you can pair new devices (pin is 0000 iirc).
    After paired, the main button can do different things: if the device is inactive, a brief click will wake it up/connect it to stuff. My old Sony Ericsson will play/pause music with a brief click and trigger voice commands with a long click, if the phone is ringing it will answer the call, during a call it will hang up. My samsung android phone will trigger the dialer (i guess it also tries to redial the last number) and it will probably do other things I can't test now because I don't have it nearby.
    To shut it down, hold the main button until you hear a long beep and the red light blinks.

More info at http://www.netmedia.com/vs2005/man-tunebeam.pdf
    Can I use this space to annoy people?
    Posts(553) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by eliasalberto on 7/5/2012 at 5:24 AM
  • gossg Tuesday, October 2, 2012 6:14 PM Reply
    It's too bad that DX stripped out my link above. I lost THAT manual too, and wanted to fetch a new copy, and DX blocked it. Perhaps they had to for copyright reasons?

«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere