DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in What's New)
What's New

!Important! UK - Air Mail Stopped in some Areas. Postal Num. E201**

• Olli Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, June 21, 2012 5:31 AM Reply
    Press release issued by Hong Kong Post
    http://www.hongkongpost.com/eng/publications/news/2012/20120621a/index.htm

Postal services to United Kingdom
    Hongkong Post announced today (June 21) that as advised by the postal administration of the United Kingdom, due to road restrictions arising from the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games, mail delivery services (including Speedpost) in London and neighbouring areas, particularly for the areas listed hereunder, may be subject to special delivery arrangements and delays until further notice.

Area Remarks
    Westfield Stratford City
    Official Olympic sites Postal code - E201**
    No deliveries of parcels and Speedpost are made to Official Olympic sites. Items will be held for collection.
    For detailed information, please visit the following official websites: www.royalmail.com/2012 (letter/small size postal items) and www.parcelforce.com/2012 (parcel/Speedpost (EMS)/large size postal items).
    - If you want my attention, write @Olli
    - I'll always subscribe to threads I've written to, so please do not @
    then
    - For latest DX hot discounts, see: http://tinyurl.com/DX-Deals
    Posts(5281) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by Olli on 6/21/2012 at 11:28 AM
  • stanj028 Saturday, June 23, 2012 4:55 AM Reply
    Im right next to gatwick airport sorting officer, no issues for me, all this would mean is instead of door to door (factory to your house) they may result to door to port method, meaning you collect it from your nearest port or post office, unless you live in the middle of nowhere to me this wouldnt be an issue!!

I work in worldwide sales and especially US, INDIA and a few other countries do not accept door to door service anyway!
    Posts(10) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in What's New)
What's New

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere