Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in DX Points)
DX Points

Redeem DX Points for products

• lcname Friday, June 29, 2012 8:09 PM Reply
    I don´t understand if your response are just a pretend to be funny or not - to me it´s just a rude sheep

points born, they are DX idea! not mine - I just wanna use em
    anyway, points are only 1/100 of my expenses and the redeem page only have useless items
    maybe the hard way are the only way
    Posts(568) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, June 29, 2012 8:16 PM Reply
    For the record, I don't think it's rude to keep asking the same question after it has already been answered. I do think it's something else though.
    Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24951) | Reviews | Tip post

• Olli Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, July 2, 2012 7:05 AM Reply
    peter88 : totally agree.
    When making automatic system, it would also save CSE's time and could reply other important tickets faster.
    - If you want my attention, write @Olli
    - I'll always subscribe to threads I've written to, so please do not @
    then
    - For latest DX hot discounts, see: http://tinyurl.com/DX-Deals
    Posts(5281) | Reviews | Tip post

• duduchina Monday, July 2, 2012 2:33 PM Reply
    Hi,
    I'm from June 21 to wait for a response from the attendant, that made me buy a product to reverse the figure for my dx points (47,86) and that same service for the second time, said it would redeem my points and so far nothing ! What is happening? I'll have to wait until more or when it is so difficult to resolve this situation?

Reference Number: A910422C508FB92D
    From tonks_yang
    Posts(37) | Reviews | Tip post

• nahiko Tuesday, July 24, 2012 3:43 AM Reply
    So if I want to buy something using my points... first of all I have to actually buy and PAY it?!?!?! And then while still unshipped ask DX staff to apply my points?

And do they later give me my money back? Is not it a weird way to make things? What would happen if I buy most of the things I can with my points? Then I would need to get those things again to spend my points, but I already have them...

Cheers
    Posts(18) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, July 24, 2012 3:57 AM Reply
    You cannot buy something using your points. You can buy something with Store Credit.

You can use your DX points or Referral Points to have items added to your order. You can use your Referral Points to get payments refunded.

What would happen if I buy most of the things I can with my points? Then I would need to get those things again to spend my points, but I already have them...

What would happen if your posts made sense?
    Remembering 30 years.

• RadiantBeamer Saturday, September 15, 2012 6:48 AM Reply
    I have mor than 90 DX points. The redeeming system is a joke, way too complicated. You can only choose from a few items and they all seem to be mere left-overs. Despite that I tried to reedem them and placed a new small order to get the order number required for that. Well, it did not work. I received the item but not the items i tried to redeem.

I consider the system as a mere ruse. After years I will now turn my back on dealextreme. You don't mess with me anymore.
    Posts(8) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, September 15, 2012 6:56 AM Reply
    Sorry, I'm on strike.
    Remembering 30 years.

• besourando Tuesday, October 2, 2012 1:16 PM Reply
    In my last order, I added a item of redeem list so quickly, as soon as open it.
    But in few seconds the payment was confirmed and in few hours my order was shipped before the DX add the item to my order. So DX ask me if I wanna add the item in a future order. ¬¬

Somebody knows how I can avoid this problem?
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, October 2, 2012 3:17 PM Reply
    AdBlock Plus. Block the section of code which contains the unwanted prompt.
    Remembering 30 years.

Page 2 of 6
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in DX Points)
DX Points

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere