Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Partner Program (Affiliates))
Partner Program (Affiliates)

Problem getting an Affiliate Level upgrade

• cnxsoft Tuesday, August 7, 2012 2:52 AM Reply
    Since my last upgrade, I've got well over 300 available referral points since last week, and I've not been upgraded to Premium yet. I've contacted customer service, and the reply is that it will take 1 or 2 days to check.

Has anybody else experienced delays or issues being upgraded?
    Posts(103) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, August 12, 2012 8:45 PM Reply
    it will take 1 or 2 days to check.

So what's the problem?
    Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24945) | Reviews | Tip post

• cnxsoft Sunday, August 12, 2012 8:50 PM Reply
    The problem is that I've been told it would be automatic, then I get this please wait one or two days to check, and after a week, it's still not upgraded.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, August 12, 2012 8:58 PM Reply
    Where did you read it's now automatic? The information on the DX site implies that automatic upgrades will only happen once a year.
    Remembering 30 years.

• cnxsoft Sunday, August 12, 2012 9:06 PM Reply
    Message from customer support.

• cnxsoft Tuesday, August 14, 2012 10:34 PM Reply
    Dealing with DX customer support is a nightmare. They asked me to provide screenshots of my DX account to show my earned referral points (Like they could not do it themselves) on Friday, but I did just that, and still waiting to get an answer 3 working days later...

• cookieinc Tuesday, August 28, 2012 6:05 PM Reply
    Here's the response I just got:
    "sorry and pls do not worry and if you reach condition ,our system will update the level automatically. "

(Note: I have already 'reached condition')
    Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, August 28, 2012 6:10 PM Reply
    And have you been automatically upgraded?

Does the info on the DX site now say it's not just annually?
    Remembering 30 years.

• cnxsoft Tuesday, August 28, 2012 8:55 PM Reply
    It won't be automatic (at least it was not for me), you need to ask them. It took me 2 weeks to have them upgrade my account to premium.

One thing I initially misunderstood is that even if you have thousands of pending points earned under the previous level, those won't count towards the points required for the next upgrade, and you basically starts from scratch when they upgrade your level, so the next upgrade can only happen within 2 to 3 months minimium (depending on our sales) after the pending under the new level are validated.

I've just noticed although I'm now in premium level, I'm still getting 2% commission instead of 2.5%. I'll have to contact customer support about that.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, August 28, 2012 9:07 PM Reply
    I'm still getting 2% commission instead of 2.5%.

How can you tell? Are you making your own referral orders?
    Remembering 30 years.

Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Partner Program (Affiliates))
Partner Program (Affiliates)

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere