Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Off Topic)
Off Topic

Checking in

• funkdoctor Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, August 31, 2012 4:53 PM Reply
    Been a while!

I hope the usual suspects are doing well! A few things happening here. I've done some damage to ligaments in my ankle, so that's quite painful :( Luckily I get time off work to recover properly.

I got married the other week! My morning gift was an iPad. I think my wife is trying to coax me away from android :|

I'm also quite into brewing my own beer nowadays, great fun and I would recommend it to anyone of legal age who is looking for a hobby!

After going to London to see them it's great news that sparks are playing in Norway :D I just have to figure whether it's worthwhile making an excuse to go to Helsinki to see them too, I really like Finland, maybe Stockholm as well, I've never been there!
    Arararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararararar
    arrarararararrarrara

Posts(5896) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, September 1, 2012 3:58 AM Reply
    Which usual suspects are you thinking of?
    Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24945) | Reviews | Tip post

• flashin Monday, September 3, 2012 1:58 PM Reply
    yeh funky!!! where's the weddin' photos??? ....oh, hi everyone!!
    Howdy from Ohio!

(john 3:15-18)
    Posts(8054) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, September 3, 2012 4:52 PM Reply
    flashin!

Don't worry WildOne. He was checking in to check out the usual suspects (like flashin). No problem.
    Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24945) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Off Topic)
Off Topic

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere