Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in VR Wholesale)
VR Wholesale

Send to my country?

• unikunik Monday, September 17, 2012 9:19 AM Reply
    Hi guys,
    I am new member here, and I would like to take the opportunity to be a dropshipper, or wholesaler to Indonesia.

Is there any problem of sending any DX's items to indonesia? any bad experience?
    I hope it can be a long-term relationship, since I already have many customers here, or if in case I've got another chance to be DX's partner, that would be great,.

Waiting for DX's answer.

Many Thanks,
    Best Regards,
    Unik
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, March 26, 2013 7:45 AM Reply
    I never heard any real problems about Indonesia, apart that shipping times can sometimes take a long time(I think I read that once in a topic complaing about slow postal service in Indonesia).
    Advice I give you is to be careful and completely honest to your customer that delivery can take several weeks if unlucky.
    unhappy and grumpy about DX
    Why I'm (temporary) back on the forums:
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1447763
    Posts(6762) | Reviews | Tip post

• catilla Wednesday, March 27, 2013 2:50 PM Reply
    My idea to you is to buy something really cheap and with that check the times and the challenges that you my find, Good luck.
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, March 27, 2013 2:51 PM Reply
    Oh MY, I posted my reply in 6 month old thread, I wondder how I stumbled across this thread and didn't noitice it :o
    unhappy and grumpy about DX
    Why I'm (temporary) back on the forums:
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1447763
    Posts(6762) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in VR Wholesale)
VR Wholesale

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere