DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Thread Closed [FEEDBACK] My package seems stuck in China!

• WednesdayA Tuesday, September 18, 2012 4:03 AM Reply
    Mod Edit: Read the sticky threadid.1229918 before posting here

My order has been shipped a while ago, but has apparently turned up in Guangzhou again after 10 days of transit. I don't read Chinese, so I can't be sure what the status of my order is... Can anyone help me please? This is what it says on the tracking page:

item No. Year Status Location Destination Country Date Recipient's Signature
    RA288879998CN 2012 进口总包互封封发 GUANGZHOU NETHERLANDS 2012-09-16
    RA288879998CN 2012 进口总包互封开拆 GUANGZHOU NETHERLANDS 2012-09-16
    RA288879998CN 2012 出口总包直封封发 GUANGZHOU NETHERLANDS 2012-09-06
    RA288879998CN 2012 出口总包互封开拆 GUANGZHOU NETHERLANDS 2012-09-06
    RA288879998CN 2012 收寄局收寄 GUOJIHANJIANYUNYINGZHONGXIN NETHERLANDS 2012-09-05

Thanks for your time!
    Posts(22) | Reviews | Tip post

LAL closed this thread on 12/5/2012 at 8:35 PM
  • ozOzo Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, September 18, 2012 6:13 AM Reply
    There is nothing in that tracking information to suggest that your package has left Guangzhou (or Fengkai) yet but it appears it has been opened and resealed by Postal or Customs authorities… Google translation from the Chinese leaves quite a lot to the imagination…
    The imports total package Mutual sealing sealing of.
    The imports total package Mutual Fengkai demolition.
    The total export packages Mutual sealed be opened.

“Shipped” only means that DX have passed it on to China Post and it has apparently been held up awaiting space on a flight to Nederland. If it goes another day without any change you could ask DX to try to get them moving. Use this ticket:
    https://cs.dx.com/Ticket/Check/Order.Hold

See... No Sig!
  • WednesdayA Tuesday, September 18, 2012 8:04 AM Reply
    Yeah, that's about what I read in Google translate... Tiniest bit worried about the "demolition" part, though. Thanks for the reply, if it takes much longer I'll try the ticket.
  • capsa Tuesday, September 18, 2012 9:35 PM Reply
    www.17track.net returns:

Sep 6, 2012 5:09:00 PM Status:Departure from outward office of exchange, Location:GUANGDONG

This means normally that the item has left China.

If you add the destination country (Netherlands) you get:

2012-09-16 imports total package interoperability seal sealing of Guangzhou International, Netherlands
    2012-09-16 imports total package interoperability seal opened in Guangzhou International, Netherlands
    2012-09-06 exports total package direct the seal sealing of Guangzhou International, Netherlands
    2012-09-06 exports total package interoperability seal to be opened, the Guangzhou International, the Netherlands
    2012-09-05 acceptance office acceptance, the Guangzhou international mail operations center, the Netherlands

I am not sure if the two topmost rows are from the Netherlands or from China if the item has been returned to China. China Post tracking is sometimes very difficult. :) I think you should also ask your local postal service about the item.

Posts(113) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by capsa on 9/18/2012 at 9:38 PM
  • Jefb Saturday, September 22, 2012 1:30 AM Reply
    Hello,
    I got the same problem! my package is stuck in guangzhou too, for over 4 weeks now. I got also the same tracking information as you.

I hope we get our packages soon!
  • WednesdayA Monday, September 24, 2012 2:36 AM Reply
    Hi Jefb,

just tried to check my package again on the China Post site, but the site's down and I'm getting an error message. Guess we need some more patience... Hang in there and let me know if anything happens! ;-)
  • LAL Moderator Monday, September 24, 2012 11:39 AM Reply
    CP has 2 tracking sites, one in English and the other one in Chinese. The results shown by 17track.net come mostly from the English CP page, but the latest information is on page Chinese.

http://intmail.183.com.cn/item/trace/itemTrace.jsp
    +
    http://translate.google.com

WednesdayA, it seems your package returned to DX

RA288879998CN 2012 进口总包互封封发 GUANGZHOU NETHERLANDS 2012-09-16
    RA288879998CN 2012 import total package interoperability seal sealing of GUANGZHOU NETHERLANDS 2012-09-16
    Forum Mod - *not* DX™ Staff

******* Forum Rules: http://dxurl.com/RX4j *******
    How to contact DX --> https://cs.dx.com
  • Jerommel Monday, September 24, 2012 3:02 PM Reply
    Me too...
    DX sent me an email:

"A staff has responded to your request. And your action is required.

Dear customer,

Thank you for support with DX.

Please don't worry about your package.Perhaps it was delayed in transit due to the heavy traffic of the post. Would you mind waiting some days with patience and see if its arrival?

Your understanding and patience is highly appreciated!

Lemon "

So, my patience is required... :P
    Posts(287) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by Jerommel on 9/24/2012 at 3:03 PM
  • WednesdayA Monday, September 24, 2012 11:46 PM Reply
    I've just opened a ticket about this shipment and "patiently" await DX's response ;-)
  • WednesdayA Tuesday, September 25, 2012 2:46 AM Reply
    And, surprise, this is the response:
    Dear customer,

Thank you for support with DX.

Sep 6, 2012 5:09:00 PM Status:Departure from outward office of exchange, Location:GUANGDONG,,pls wait with patience for arrival.

Regards,
    lemon

I have now asked Lemon to ask China Post about my package. To be continued.
Page 1 of 44
Go to Page:
Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections