DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Hot Deals & Coupons)
Hot Deals & Coupons

“Draw Your Own DX Man” and Win Big Prizes!

• AlphaOmega2k Monday, November 11, 2013 5:57 AM Reply
    Still no answer.
    I received an email with request to send last order number xman@mail.dx.com. I didn't have an unshipped order, so I make a new order and send its number to them. Two weeks passed - no responce and the order that I made have been shipped. So I made a new order and emailed them again. And again. For this moment, there have been 4 messages sent as well as 4 orders have been shipped now but I did NOT receive a gift from them or/and a coupon award :(

DX! Please contact us and answer our emails. There are still unshipped orders - please give our prizes before it's too late!
  • Usahiko Monday, November 11, 2013 1:34 PM Reply
    Your message is about "Draw your own DX Man" contest or the "DX Winning Weekends"? because if is about the DX Winning Weekends, when you enter to the page of the contest and clic the button that says "CLIC" and win a prise, the give you a code, whit that code you make your order an put the code in the "cupon" space to get the discount you won. (I hope this helped you, and sorry for my bad english)
  • AlphaOmega2k Tuesday, November 12, 2013 3:33 AM Reply
    it's actually about design your DX man for tshirt.
Page 15 of 15
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Hot Deals & Coupons)
Hot Deals & Coupons

Subject:

* 50 characters max

* 5000 characters max
Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections