Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

Thread Closed There is much improvement in DX service, but...

• mariusg1 Saturday, October 06, 2012 5:58 AM Reply
    ...your chat service is terrible. It's not about how long I wait for an operator to appear - I can bear with that, but once this operator Justin appeared, he kept asking me unrelated questions and answering unrelated answers. I felt like Justin either did not understand what I am asking, despite my attempt to use simple wording - or like he was drunk. After an utterly futile session, Justin became rude, so I asked for his supervisor or for a different operator; the result was that Justin hung up on me!
    Posts(15) | Reviews | Tip post

tiffany closed this thread on 10/8/2012 at 11:43 PM
  • mariusg1 Saturday, October 06, 2012 6:37 AM Reply
    Hey CelticWarrior, the unrelated questions and answers could be indeed caused by the operator language inability, but not his rudeness.
    Anyway, my question was quite simple, but here is a warning: the background is a bit long.
    It’s about a gadget that I received a couple of months ago or so and that suddenly stopped working. I asked a technician, he declared the gadget dead, and I wrote to DX. DX customer service answered fast - which was nice and after a quick exchange of Q&A, they sent me a message saying something like please send the unit back to us using the RMA label from the separate message; so far so good, but ... there was no separate message with the RMA details.
    Since I remembered that in a similar situation a few months ago I received the two messages together, I suspected a simple mistake, entered the website, noticed that the chat is available and tried to explain my problem.
    It turned out that this was a huge mistake. The operator - Justin, kept sending me links to the various parts of DX website, asking me if I have already received the unit, if I have already sent the unit back, then suggested me to open a ticket and finally he asked me what is the Order number (a number which I entered of course in the form of the beginning of the chat). At this point I told him that I am no longer interested to chat with him and asked him to put online a colleague or a supervisor, the result being that he hung up.
    So I did what I should have done at the beginning - entered the ticket form, typed the same question, and I believe that at the end, the gadget failure problem will be sorted out satisfactorily by DX guys.
    My post was intended to warn the other users to avoid the use of the chat if there is any other choice, and to notify the DX management that they have a serious problem with the chat service – or at least with this Justin guy.

• Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, October 06, 2012 6:50 AM Reply
    Well,everyone knows that explaining a defect is always handled through a ticket and not through Live Chat,at least,if you bother to read the FAQs...
    So you simply wnet to the wrong channel.
    unhappy and grumpy about DX
    Why I'm (temporary) back on the forums:
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1447763
    Posts(6762) | Reviews | Tip post

• mariusg1 Saturday, October 06, 2012 8:03 AM Reply
    Voriki, why do you try to justify this sh**y attitude of Justin? Is he your friend or your employee?
    I wrote clearly that I opened a ticket and I wasn’t sure why I receive only one of the 2 messages - at least you should have bothered reading my message before answering it. Or maybe you read it and didn’t understand it because it’s in English.
    Instead of attaching me because of my wish to help, you better think how you can improve the chat service. And don’t try to insult the readers’ and my intelligence by saying that you are not connected with this offensive Justin guy.

• Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, October 06, 2012 8:20 AM Reply
    In a way,you're now insulting me by already telling me I'm a liar for the following statements:
    I'm not an employee nor a friend,I'm an customer(EDITED,I mistakenly said employee out of confusion)just like you and other than me ordering from DX and having won a sweepstakes from Volumerate fairly through facebook I've never had any other kind of contact with DX

And you tell me that I justify his actions,you should first get us some proof and quotes from the transcript of the chat,your "interpretation" can be overly subjective and perhaps it's you who hasn't masted the English language.
    So please,prove things first before ranting,you yourself haven't made the story exactly easy by already stating that there was a history,was that history in the first place clearly stated alla t once,or in several parts which made the whole chat confusing?

post edited by Voriki on 10/6/2012 at 8:21 AM
  • mariusg1 Saturday, October 06, 2012 8:30 AM Reply
    Voriki, look below your signature - it says there 600 posts. 600! And you say that you are not an employee nor a friend. And you ask me for proof????
    Give me a break....

• Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, October 06, 2012 8:32 AM Reply
    Dude,STFU and look at the posts Celticwarrior has!

I will now accept your apoligies for falsely calling me a liar!

Also,look at this topic: http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1222265
    Here I take on the false information provided by a staff member,would I do it if I was another employee?

edit: now the ball is in your court and your turn to supply proof!

post edited by Voriki on 10/6/2012 at 8:35 AM
  • mariusg1 Saturday, October 06, 2012 8:54 AM Reply
    The undisputable fact is that you have 600 posts here, and this clearly shows that you have been planted here to neutralize any criticism. You do this by disgustingly attaching anyone who dares to say something negative about your company service.
    Your continuous bickering only shows that you do not want to fix problems in your company, only to show that all is OK and that the customers are wrong.
    I have nothing to apologize, surely not to you. Sod off in your hole and stop bothering me with your lies. I will no longer dignify them with any answer.

• Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, October 06, 2012 9:00 AM Reply
    Trolololol
    You never responded to the fact that others(not just CW but several others) have far more posts than I do and you also clearly have no explanation for the fact that I go against "my colleagues" at some occasions...besides,if I was an employee,why would I use Live Chat and not talk to them irl?

You're clearly the one who doesn't want any sort of resolvement of the rudeness of my "friend" Justin,you're just talking out of the hole where your back changes its name :)
    Obviously,we cannot continue this discussion about me being an employee or not as you're too thickheaded,I merely asked for some more reliability,and as longa s you're unable to do so,you will not have my support in this matter!
    Also the fact how you go against me clearly makes me have a certain impression how you talked to Justin,and I would've DC'd aswell...if I worked for DX ofcourse

Just one big LOL for me

• LAL Moderator Saturday, October 06, 2012 9:14 AM Reply
    ***thread closed***
    Forum Mod - *not* DX™ Staff
    ******* Forum Rules: http://dxurl.com/RX4j *******
    How to contact DX --> https://cs.dx.com

O homem comum fala, o sábio escuta, o tolo discute, o babaca insulta
    Posts(36826) | Reviews | Tip post

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere