Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

Order stuck in China for over 40 days, no reply...

• clubmaster3 Tuesday, October 9, 2012 6:32 AM Reply
    Hello, what is wrong with this customer service nowadays???
    I placed an order here and since the tracking did not update for over a month i did contact the staff a week ago to seek for help and just get no reply...
    What i wanted to know is if this is happening just to me or if the staff is in general so slow...
    My last orders arrived in time so its a bit confusing.
    Do you experience similar problems with the chinese post lately? The shipment should go to germany.
    If somebody of the staff wants to take a look into it:
    Order number 120830001067168773
    Ticket number: 0D10BA42BDDC4AB38EE3D2EC352B4AD8
    Posts(25) | Reviews | Tip post

• AndiBcool Tuesday, October 9, 2012 8:03 AM Reply
    Yes i have the same issue ordered at 20.08. shipped 27.08. still not here.
    Reshipment of the same items 21.09. still not here
    other order shipped 19.09. still not here.
    All with china post all destination germany.
    All have tracking and are air mail.

I can understand the long wait if its shipped by suface but air mail should actually take not longer then 2 weeks or max 14-15 buissnes days.

Its just china post that is so slow. I bet china post transports by surface or hold the mail somewhere and cause the long delivery time.

Posts(856) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by AndiBcool on 10/9/2012 at 8:05 AM
  • clubmaster3 Tuesday, October 9, 2012 9:18 AM Reply
    I see, yes seems the chinese post is holding these shipments due to some reason, i hope this issue gets resolved fast.... if i recieve any reply from the staff that contains usefull information regarding this issue i will post it here.

I wonder if this is a thing that has to do with china-germany or if other countries are affected as well.
    I don´t blame the staff here for this at all, if this is happening not only to me i dont wonder that the customer service has a lot to do....
    Posts(25) | Reviews | Tip post

• juandsv Tuesday, October 9, 2012 9:57 AM Reply
    I have 2 orders, the first one shipped on sept 4 and it hasn't even left china.
    Posts(272) | Reviews | Tip post

• AndiBcool Tuesday, October 9, 2012 10:05 AM Reply
    Well actually DX cant do much other then contact the post office to investigate where the shipment is.
    If nothing is done/found they can only do a reshipment or refound the money.
    Posts(856) | Reviews | Tip post

• WestSenkovec Thursday, October 11, 2012 11:23 AM Reply
    My order was placed on 9/17/2012, shipped on 9/19/2012. The tacking had only one entry, "Receive item from customer" on 9/20/2012 until today, when a second entry was made. The curent status is "Insert item into bag". There is hope LOL!
    Posts(5) | Reviews | Tip post

• cassieJiang @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, October 11, 2012 8:58 PM Reply
    @clubmaster3
    Your parcel left China on Sep 20th, it is still on the way to your address.
    Ticket has been forwarded to my collegue, you will get a reply shortly. Sorry for letting you wait so long.
    DX staff O(n_n)O~

Posts(3119) | Reviews | Tip post

• dinaizat Thursday, October 11, 2012 10:11 PM Reply
    I have the same issue I have placed an order from dxextreme, but the item never delivered to me even though my payment is cleared. Till to day I have forbia ordering from them. Such a bunch of I competent fools.
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• Phoebe4 Saturday, October 13, 2012 2:22 AM Reply
    I ordered two packages, the shipping package 'A' 09.05.2012. Last info 09/24/2012. China's Shanghai. Since then, mail tracking is not working?
    Parcel "B" start shipping 09/06/2012. "B" is in my hands 10/10/2012.
    Two packages are very similar.
    Who do you mean?
    Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• sydney Saturday, October 13, 2012 5:18 AM Reply
    _
    Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by sydney on 10/15/2012 at 11:59 PM
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere