Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

Order stuck in China for over 40 days, no reply...

• AndiBcool Saturday, October 13, 2012 6:29 AM Reply
    Well DX was good before they used China post. I never had a problem with them.

Actually China post is a very bad post service that takes ages to deliver a letter with air mail.
    I dont think china post transports the letter by plane, i think they do by train or ship.

Actually i said it before already i will use my my calendar codes from DX and then look for some other place to order.
    Even if its not DX fault that china post takes ages, its ther fault using em. If post services have problems to handle all the letters and parcels they should increase menpower, planes, trucks and storage room.
    In germany post service do things like that, because they make a lot money doin the transport for the selling company.
    Posts(856) | Reviews | Tip post

• Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, October 13, 2012 6:55 AM Reply
    People here don'tr ealmly read well ont he forum,DX gave an oficial reason for the delays,it's not DX's fault:
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1229918

@sydney
    Your story seems a bit weird,the package was sent by DX? or hasn't been sent yet?(it wasn't so clear,you should check your account tell us the date it shipped)
    If it has already been sent it's imùpossible(and no use) to add items because you can't add a tracking number to a package taht's already at the postal office/customs. And tracking numbers go incredibly slow at the moment.

If the package wasn't sent,you can cancel the order yourself and you'll be able to get a refund.
    unhappy and grumpy about DX
    Why I'm (temporary) back on the forums:
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1447763
    Posts(6762) | Reviews | Tip post

• Oinquer Saturday, October 13, 2012 3:03 PM Reply
    Having this problem too!
    since Dealextreme started using china Post most stuff takes 2 months to arrive or close...

i'm now coming close to the 45 days since i ordered the items and more than 30 since sent.

order 1:
    ordered 04-09-2012 14:04:25
    sent 11-09-2012 21:25:40
    tracking info: departure from transit office of exchange PORTUGAL 2012-10-02
    this means it didn't left china yet i think...

order 2:
    ordered 04-09-2012 14:05:35
    sent 10-09-2012 05:25:13
    tracking arrival at transit office of exchange PORTUGAL SHENZHEN 2012-10-12
    Also not left also?....

order 3
    ordered 21-09-2012 12:31:21
    sent 24-09-2012 00:19:08
    tracking arrival at transit office of exchange PORTUGAL SHENZHEN 2012-10-09

Nothing left china!....

Beware dealextreme...from my end you will have paypal claims.

Switch back to HK post, im even happy to make a small payment to use HK Post instead.

China Post is slow, tracking works bad inside china and doesn't work after its left china here in Portugal.
    Posts(60) | Reviews | Tip post

• Oinquer Saturday, October 13, 2012 3:36 PM Reply
    i understand that some congress is taking place and delaying everything...

when you say first order left china, but it hasnt arrived at my country i presume?
    because 2 orders i had from china had the last status this : Departure from outward office of exchange

...i really loved HK post....clear tracking messages and nice time to ship stuff
    china at least to Portugal is a mess...
    Posts(60) | Reviews | Tip post

• Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, October 13, 2012 3:42 PM Reply
    It doesn't matter whether it comes through China or Hongkong post,every single item has to go through customs. Sure,China post isn't easy to work with,but the delay has not much to do with either company.

• dinaizat Saturday, October 13, 2012 5:49 PM Reply
    The moral story is..
    don't ever place an order with dealextreme, they are incapable.
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, October 13, 2012 6:26 PM Reply
    @dinaizat
    The real moral story is that people who do not know what is the real problem are blaming it on DX,fine,you don't want this problem? Then shop in your own country so you won't have any problems with customs! You have fun paying double of what you pay here!

• sydney Saturday, October 13, 2012 11:28 PM Reply
    y
    Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by sydney on 10/16/2012 at 12:02 AM
  • Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, October 14, 2012 12:45 AM Reply
    @sydney , the fact that you were wondering if the package wasn't even sent at allaccording to you automaticly sets me in a mindset that the customer actuaslly does not know if it's one or the other, which fairly frequently happens. I don't want to assume too much and too fast in that department.
    Okay,your first package got lost,stuff happens,and you were one in a billion.
    DX did give it the appropriate amount of time to wait(what if they re-sent immediately,and you suddenly got it twice,would you have sent it back?) and sent the items once more,this time with tracking,and now it hit the fan because chinese customs is searching all the package,no matter if it came from DX or any place elsewhere. This all causing delays. But you're not the only one with that problem. many people are suffering,and a result,and you may not believe me,but I do,DX is suffering from this too.

• clubmaster3 Sunday, October 14, 2012 10:01 AM Reply
    Hello, sorry for my late reply, i was away during the weekend. I got a reply from the staff and also the case was forwarded by another person here to the staff. They told me to wait 1-2 more weeks which i will do...
    Here the exact message:
    As advised by the logistics provider, China and Hong Kong Customs’ have temporarily increased inspection on mails/cargo due to China’s upcoming National Congress, mail delivery services (including Speedpost) are subject to delay or seized. Pls wait 1 or 2 weeks to see if the package RAXXXXXXXXXCN will arrive or not.Thanks.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

The DX Team did everything right, nobody can blame them because of their countries regulations and problems.
    Off course it is sad to wait so long for an item, in my case it´s a projector lamp and this projector is my only tv.. or was...:)
    Since this is a general country specific problem and not relying on dx i can just wait like you others also.
    But.... Don´t worry be happy!:) Better times will come also...
    Posts(25) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 2 of 3
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere