Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in VR Wholesale)
VR Wholesale

Thanksgiving Month, Postage Discount OFF from VR

• Hines @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, October 30, 2012 8:25 PM Reply
    Dear Valued Customers,

In order to thank your long-term support for our website www.volumerate.com. We are pleased to inform you that an activity called “Thanksgiving month, postage discount offering” will be carried out on our website from 1st Nov. to 30th Nov., 2012 (GMT+8.).

Both old and new customers can take a 20% discount off the postage of your order, of which the transaction amount is more than $ 200 during our activity time. And if the total amount of all your orders placed during our activity time is more than $10,000 USD, you could have one chance to get a 50 % discount off the postage of your next order.

More information about how to join in our activity, please click follow link:

http://www.volumerate.com/albums/201211-thanksgiving.html

Thank you for your participation and support.

Yours Sincerely,
    VR Team
    Posts(34) | Reviews | Tip post

Tina edited thread settings on 12/9/2012 at 8:10 PM
  • accountANT1 Saturday, November 10, 2012 2:39 PM Reply
    I don't see the advantages of buying through volumerate. When I look at buying 20 units of sku.57749, the unit price seems great at $39.60 compared to the $50.90 on Dx, but the shipping on VR of $265 makes the total cost come to $1057 on VR compared to $1019.70 on DX with the bulk-rate.

I'm not sure if the 20% promotional shipping discount was applied or not, but even 20% off of $265 doesn't make the trouble of registering worthwhile.

Are there ever cases where VR is better? Small lightweight trinkets maybe?
    Posts(70) | Reviews | Tip post

• nnicolewxl @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, November 12, 2012 11:38 PM Reply
    Hello accountANT1,

Thanks for your letter.

Pls ensure you have registered an email account and made it subscibed in www.volumerate.com firstly.

Then log in your VR account ,you can add the quantity of the item you want in the shopping cart and choose your country, and then you can see the price and postage there(for example,if you are from USA,here you can see EMS postage is $212 after discount,so the total cost will be reduced to $1004).

http://www.volumerate.com/product/trustfire-x8-xm-lt60-5-mode-1000-lumen-memory-white-led-flashlight-with-batteries-set-2x18650-57749

By the way,I presume the total cost $1019.70 on DX with the bulk-rate (via airmail right?)
    EMS is faster and more convient for bulk order.

Appreciated if you can feedback your email and your shipping location,then we can service for you separately.

Or you can contact me via email:[email protected] or chat me online via skype:volumerate for any question.

BR
    Nicole

Posts(9) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by nnicolewxl on 11/12/2012 at 11:53 PM
  • harryharry @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, November 12, 2012 11:58 PM Reply
    @accountANT1, please ensure that your VR account is subscribed and you have logged in VR website, thus, you could see "Express Mail Service 5-10 days $265.00 ( 20% OFF ) $ 212 " in your shopping cart when the shipping country is USA.
    Besides, if you want to buy the item sku.57749 more than 20 pcs, maybe you could try to contact our customer service to get a better price, just please remember to tell them your VR account and your shipping country. Thanks a lot for your understanding.
    Wish you a good purchase!
    Posts(7) | Reviews | Tip post

• accountANT1 Wednesday, November 14, 2012 9:39 PM Reply
    Thanks for responding. Yes I see it now on page 2 that the discount is as you say. I may place an order shortly.
    Posts(70) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in VR Wholesale)
VR Wholesale

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere