DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

Is DX shipping by boat from China?

• Mee888 Friday, November 16, 2012 12:23 AM Reply
    I find it very unlikely that they are shipping by AIR like they say they are. Normal packets come within a week or two at most from China to North America, at least in my central hub location.

I must've ordered dozens and dozens of items from DX over the years and they all arrived within a few weeks at most, except those orders made in 2012. All the orders are taking an insanely long time, even for cables, smartphone cases et al.

Because I experienced very reasonable shipping times in the past, I know what to expect and how things were. Processes should not be taking longer, rather shorter due to technology and other factors. Waiting this long (months) has become completely ridiculous and unacceptable, seriously. The service has gone down hill.

• cassieJiang @DX Staff Friday, November 16, 2012 2:19 AM Reply
    @Mee888
    Apologize for any inconvenience.
    May I know the undelivered order number so that I could check it for you?
    DX staff O(n_n)O~

Wait to see the next morning xx

• Mee888 Saturday, November 17, 2012 12:57 AM Reply
    Hello and thanks for stopping by to reply. My order number is 121001001042411693
  • sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, November 17, 2012 1:14 AM Reply
    This year really hasn't been good for timely deliveries. In the first half of the year there were huge delays also.
    Can't fix stupid.
  • Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, November 17, 2012 11:17 AM Reply
    Faster shipping,no delays and proper detailed contests'll be DX's new years resolutions for 2013
    unhappy and grumpy about DX
  • sealkappel Sunday, November 18, 2012 11:18 AM Reply
    Once it was shipped it came very fast to me. I was positively surprised. The real waiting was more on the collecting, before shipping. Let's see on my two new orders :)
  • cassieJiang @DX Staff Monday, November 19, 2012 12:19 AM Reply
    Hi @Mee888,
    Your order was shipped on Oct.18th without tracking number, it may be delayed in transit.
    Could you please wait some more time for its arrival?
    Thanks and sorry again for the delay.
    DX staff O(n_n)O~

Wait to see the next morning xx

• Mee888 Monday, November 19, 2012 1:27 AM Reply
    Hi CassieJiang,

I am pretty confident my order will arrive; however, the question is when? And can you please clarify if you are sending your packages by boat (ship) to North America that it is now taking so long?
  • Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, November 19, 2012 5:37 AM Reply
    @Meee
    If you hadn't noticed around the forums there are hudnreds of topics explaining it, there were delays due to heavilly increased customs checks in China, that is now somewhat over, but they're still catching up, with that comes the fact that people are ordering more worldwide due to the coming holidays and tadaaa,delays...but packages'll arrive,it's just hard to really an ETA on it.
    unhappy and grumpy about DX
  • Mee888 Tuesday, November 20, 2012 12:11 AM Reply
    No, I havent noticed in the forums as I havent been looking. If shipping was such an issue as you state it was then there should be a STICKY advising their customers of this fact.
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

* 5000 characters max
Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections