DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

data transfer

• naodx Saturday, November 17, 2012 8:39 AM Reply
    Could anyone tell me if it's possible to use this cable as data cable? Because some people have problems with the sku70201, they say that data doesn't work properly and charging function some times does, some times doesn't work.
  • Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, November 17, 2012 3:18 PM Reply
    @naodx
    There are postive reviews for this item,and it is advertised as being able to transfer data,so I don't see any reason why this would be a bad cable :)
    unhappy and grumpy about DX
  • naodx Sunday, November 18, 2012 12:07 PM Reply
    Hi,
    I asked that because there another cable (3m length) and some pople say that it works and some people say that it doesn't. The cable which comes with every phone is about 1m and longer cables reduces the effectiveness so maybe in this case for one person it does work but we don't have more reviews.

Thank you anyways :)
«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

* 5000 characters max
Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections