DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

How to connect?

• Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, November 19, 2012 5:25 AM Reply
    SKU167310 and SKU167301

http://i.imgur.com/GwfbG.png
    img src: http://i.imgur.com/GwfbG.png

The support didn't feel like helping. Anyone experience using wifi enabled robots?
    unhappy and grumpy about DX
  • pennygao @DX Staff Tuesday, November 20, 2012 3:27 AM Reply
    Hello, @Voriki.
    The operating instructions for SKU167310 are as follows : the product use the Wi-Fi signal transmission, First you need click the App Store and download "i-spy toys" software, after you finish download the software , then you come to the control page, now please click the G-sensor icon on the top right corner of the remote control interface, then shake the phone slightly, now you can control the tank freely. Tomorrow we will upload the video of this product, or you can go to the product page of SKU167301, and take a look at the video for SKU167301 first.
    Thanks for your time.
  • Voriki Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, November 20, 2012 3:42 AM Reply
    @Pennygao
    But does both the tank and the phone require to be online(internet access) or can phones with the capability to create it's own hotspot wi-fi without acces to internet control this thank just as easily?
    unhappy and grumpy about DX
  • pennygao @DX Staff Tuesday, November 20, 2012 7:24 PM Reply
    Hello, @Voriki.
    the phone require to be online.
    thanks for your time.
«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

* 5000 characters max
Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections