DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

AU Direct Service Feedback Needed

• Tina @DX Staff Tuesday, November 20, 2012 4:07 AM Reply
    Dear all,

One month ago we launched the DX AU Direct and since then hundreds of orders have been fulfilled and shipped through the direct shipping method (Toll Service). We appreciate all your support of this program.

We’d like to hear from you about how we can improve our AU Direct service. Please tell us your opinion about it; good or bad and also what items you would like to see sold in the AU direct section.

More cool gadgets will be added to the AU Direct Section and we will work harder to improve the service to meet your requests and suggestions.

What's AU Direct :
    1. Strategic cooperation with TOLL- The biggest express company in Australia as partner, ships will arrive in 5-7 business days
    2. Free tracking from China to Australia at each point, no delay
    3. Three times resend service and local customer service.
    4. Special SCM team in china for AU Direct
    5. Special customer service team for AU Direct
    6. Special product manager for AU Direct
    7. Special Marketing assistant to collect all AU customer's requirements of service and products request.

AU Direct page, please visit here
    http://dx.com/direct/au

• big.tone Thursday, November 22, 2012 4:30 AM Reply
    It's a great idea, sometimes it's worth paying a little extra to get items quicker. The tracking was excellent.
    I'd like to be able to search for just AU direct items, maybe it is possible already.
    If you're selling direct to Australia, it would be nice to have Australian mains plugs, or at least include an adapter.
    Some items are a bit odd, like the GPS SKU 961055681, which ships direct to Australia, but has only brazil maps.

• peter88 Friday, November 23, 2012 7:53 PM Reply
    subscribed.

Posts(1121) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by peter88 on 11/23/2012 at 8:05 PM
  • FallenArchangel Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, November 24, 2012 2:30 AM Reply
    Inability to easily see what has been newly added - New Arrivals section should be more like the regular DX new arrivals section - by date, and not just 4 items at a time.

Inability to search for AU only items. Advanced search needs a flag customers can tick so results only get returned that are in the AU direct project.
    This lack of AU Direct specific searching is the single biggest missing feature for me.

I'm also still wondering most of what I was wondering in this post
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1242979?page=2#1243463

Edit: Afvanced=>Advanced
    DX stealing?
    http://tiny.cc/DX-theft

We all have wings, but some of us don't know why...

tiny.cc/s20nfw

imdb.com/title/tt1568334
    imdb.com/title/tt0486585

Posts(3324) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by FallenArchangel on 11/24/2012 at 2:31 AM
  • FallenArchangel Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, November 24, 2012 3:14 AM Reply
    For AU Direct items that have a special Warranty mentioned:

"* 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty: this warranty is offered directly by the manufacturer. Should the item become defective within the manufacturer's warranty period (physical damages and damages caused by incorrect usage excluded), customers may send the unit back to DX's Hong Kong office. DX will help forwarding the item to the manufacturer for repair or replacement, and will look after the progress. The customer will need to cover shipping fees both ways."

Are we sending the items back to HK or to a drop off location in AU in a warranty situation?
    If in AU, which state? Is it still the same state as before (NSW)?
    Interstate postage prices already rise considerably from intrastate postage costs (international postage of course is more expensive than either).

DX stealing?
    http://tiny.cc/DX-theft

We all have wings, but some of us don't know why...

tiny.cc/s20nfw

imdb.com/title/tt1568334
    imdb.com/title/tt0486585

• Michelle1225 @DX Staff Saturday, November 24, 2012 9:55 AM Reply
    Dear customers,

The new arrival and sub categories will come soon in 1 week. Thanks for your patient. Our programmers are working on it.

Best regards,
    Michelle
  • Michelle1225 @DX Staff Tuesday, November 27, 2012 9:55 PM Reply
    @FallenArchangel

Yes, return address is in NSW, same address as before. free shipping. Except product with 1 year warranty. Normally 1 year warranty product has a relatively good record. If there is something happend with quality issues, we will take care of the logistic cost to HK.

Thanks. And let's discuss the feedback here please.... :)

Best regards,
    Michelle
  • MikeAusD Wednesday, November 28, 2012 8:25 PM Reply
    It would help if you sold things that are illegal to import without a licence e.g. Ceramic Knives, Laser Pointers.

I can buy these in Australian shops - but I can't import them. e.g. If I were to import a Laser Pointer then customs would have to test it to verify it was within the legal power limit for Australia.

It's worthwhile for DX to get the licence - but for me it isn't.
  • Michelle1225 @DX Staff Wednesday, November 28, 2012 8:54 PM Reply
    @MikeAusD

Dear customer,

Thanks for your information. We dont want to take the risk too so we stop to sell most of laser products if it is illegal.

Best regards,
    michelle
  • jubal1 Wednesday, December 05, 2012 6:33 AM Reply
    It's garbage,

The suggestion is that products are shipped from AU, although not explicitly stated, we pay extra for 'faster shipping' but products do not arrive in a timely manner (6 days after my order it is still in HK, no better than HK post)

The tracking link in the shipping email does not work, the hyperlink does not contain the shipping number.

Complete waste of time and effort, 0 points.
Page 1 of 38
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

* 5000 characters max
Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections