Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

AU Direct Service Feedback Needed

• sunnyll Sunday, July 14, 2013 7:34 PM Reply
    My first order with AU Direct and my package is:
    Attempted Delivery - Inaccurate / Incomplete Address

Strange considering its a business address and it's the same address I've used countless times before.

Does that mean I'll need to call them to sort it out?
    Posts(7) | Reviews | Tip post

• monga7 Monday, July 15, 2013 3:44 AM Reply
    lal
    Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• monga7 Monday, July 15, 2013 3:45 AM Reply
    you're right
    Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• JaneyChu @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, July 15, 2013 7:21 PM Reply
    @sunnyll

Could you please provide us your order number? We can check it for you. Thanks. :)
    Posts(46) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by JaneyChu on 7/15/2013 at 8:38 PM
  • sunnyll Monday, July 15, 2013 7:30 PM Reply
    @JaneyChu Thanks for your offer to help! But the parcel has arrived after a second attempt (without me calling them). From the tracking details it looks like it went back to Toll overnight and they just redelivered it. Maybe the delivery guy just stuffed up the first time

Date Time Location/Supplied via Activity
    16 Jul 13 07:23 Erskineville - AUSTRALIA Delivered
    16 Jul 13 06:52 Erskineville - AUSTRALIA Out for Delivery
    15 Jul 13 12:26 Erskineville - AUSTRALIA In Transit to Destination
    15 Jul 13 11:57 Sydney - AUSTRALIA Delivery Delay
    15 Jul 13 10:16 Erskineville - AUSTRALIA Attempted Delivery - Inaccurate / Incomplete Address
    15 Jul 13 08:10 Erskineville - AUSTRALIA Arrived Hub
    15 Jul 13 00:59 Erskineville - AUSTRALIA Arrived Hub
    12 Jul 13 18:09 Erskineville - AUSTRALIA In Transit to Destination

(Again, its a business address, so I'm not sure why that would happen)
    Posts(7) | Reviews | Tip post

• JaneyChu @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, July 15, 2013 8:53 PM Reply
    @sunnyll
    Thank you for your quick reply.
    If your are not sure about problem, could you please let us know your order number or tracking number so that we can help you to contact Toll, and make sure why that would happen?
    Thank you very much. :)

• gm3stevens Thursday, July 18, 2013 7:16 AM Reply
    @JaneyChu

I am one of those customers who got their orders cancelled by DX in May and received the email with gift card code to spend.

In the email, it said: We will offer to all people whose order was cancelled a continuous offer of $5 GC each month for these dates each month: 15/07, 15/08, 15/09, 15/10.

Today is the 18th already and I still haven't received any notice regarding the $5 GC that due on July 15? I try to use the same code which I redeemed and of course it didn't work!
    Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

• Kellson Thursday, July 18, 2013 5:18 PM Reply
    @JaneyChu
    I'm on the same boat as gm3stevens.

I'm planning to buy something, but just want to know when the GC will be sent out? I tried to talked to your online support 2 times for past two days, and they just keep telling me to wait for "FEW" hours, then no further updates.

Could you please look into this? Thanks.
    Posts(9) | Reviews | Tip post

• JaneyChu @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, July 18, 2013 8:51 PM Reply
    @gm3stevens @Kellson

Dear Customers,
    It's our pleasure to have your reminders. Thank you so much.
    We are very SORRY for the delay of the GC. Since AU Direct New Site is coming soon, we will have a new internal system which may be a little different from dx.com. Considering that there may be some problems for using GC at the moment, we decided to send the GC to you after the new site being online, no later than 29th July. We should have told you this information in time, please accept our deep apology. Thank you.
    We thanks very much for your attention, we welcome your shopping from our new site and providing us your valuable advices, many thanks for your patients and supports.
    SORRY AGAIN
    AU Direct Team

post edited by JaneyChu on 7/18/2013 at 8:54 PM
  • JaneyChu @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, July 18, 2013 10:51 PM Reply
    @peter88
    Dear Customer,
    We are SORRY about the delay of GC. It's because of the coming new site of AU Direct.
    For the details, please check my last post here. Thank you so much.
    We will send the GC to you after the new site being online, no later than 29th July. Thank you for your patience and understand. Hope you will be satisfied with our coming new site.
    SORRY AGAIN
    AU Direct Team

Page 31 of 35
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere