Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

AU Direct Service Feedback Needed

• chorus104 Thursday, July 25, 2013 9:50 PM Reply
    Wow, after this fiasco with the cancelled Au orders I thought I would give DX one more chance and spend the voucher from it hoping for an enhanced experience, low and behold 1 week after placing that order I get another email from DX stating that the item(s) are not in stock and I should cancel the order!!

The voucher would not exist anymore now if I cancelled which basically means it probably never existed. Very poor DX again.
    Posts(10) | Reviews | Tip post

• Michelle1225 @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, July 25, 2013 10:43 PM Reply
    dear all,

we have just get AU DIRECT sub-site online a few days. So the system have some changes too. The coupon will be sent out early next week!

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,
    Michelle
    Posts(358) | Reviews | Tip post

mod edited by Michelle1225 on 7/26/2013 at 1:46 AM
  • Kellson Sunday, July 28, 2013 11:02 PM Reply
    @Michelle1225,

I just had a quick look at the new site, it's looks not bad. But the thing I notice is, the price of item is higher. e.g. Mele F10 (what I'm after) $27.20 at normal site with FREE shipping. But AU Direct site, $28.22 + $8 shipping, basically $9 more expensive. Having said that you guys going to offer the $5 GC each month (haven't got mine yet), which I can see we (AU Direct buyer) end up paying MORE! That's disappointed! Hence this GCs are only for AU Direct sites?!? (If so, I will be really upset.)

Regards,

Kellson
    Posts(9) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by Kellson on 7/28/2013 at 11:04 PM
  • myk-au Sunday, July 28, 2013 11:47 PM Reply
    Posts(571) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by myk-au on 7/28/2013 at 11:48 PM
  • myk-au Sunday, July 28, 2013 11:48 PM Reply
    costs more for fast shipping. duh.
    But looks like "free" post if you spend $40.

• Michelle1225 @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, July 29, 2013 1:53 AM Reply
    @Kellson

dear all, the coupon will be sent out exclusively for some customers by today.

And it is only can be used in AU DIRECT!:) Enjoy your shopping

Best regards,
    Michelle

• mobochobo Monday, July 29, 2013 5:36 PM Reply
    Got the coupon. $40 min spend?? That's a bit high, thanks for nothing :(
    Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

• rocksanfgems Tuesday, July 30, 2013 10:43 PM Reply
    I'm sorry to say but I will NEVER place an order with Deal Extreme ever again and I will NOT be recommending them to anyone. I purchased a tablet for my daughter for christmas last year (2012), the tablet took 6 weeks to arrive, when it arrived the screen was broken ( it was not very well packaged at all!) I decided to get a replacement, deal extreme told me that I have to post the tablet back to them and I would get refunded the postage if it is under $40 NZD, and they gave me the refund and sent another tablet, finally after another 6 weeks of waiting I got the tablet and yet again the screen was broken! I had specified that they needed to package the tablet better this time which they ignored. I decided this time I would just get a refund, they also told me again that I need to send the tablet back and will get a refund for the shipping if it was under $40 NZD, this time because I wanted a refund for the tablet, they refused to give me the refund for the shipping but I got a refund for the tablet but it took weeks and alot of e-mailing them to get it. I am really disappointed with this company especially that they lied about the refund for shipping!!
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• myk-au Tuesday, July 30, 2013 10:47 PM Reply
    thanks for the warning. I'll be sure never to order anything expensive and fragile from DX.

I had similar problems with a toy that arrived broken. I asked to send a replacement better packed, but it arrived crushed like the first one. It needed a box, the padded envelope is useless to stop crushing of fragile items.

post edited by myk-au on 7/30/2013 at 10:50 PM
  • Michelle1225 @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, July 31, 2013 9:11 AM Reply
    Dear customers,

I am sorry to hear what's happed to you.

AU Direct is specially for Australian customers, please feedback here only about AU Direct orders.

Thanks

Best regards,
    Michelle

Page 32 of 35
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere