Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

AU Direct Service Feedback Needed

• Michelle1225 @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, July 31, 2013 9:13 AM Reply
    @peter88
    Thanks for your feedback, we will report it to IT department tomorrow.
    Btw, the SKU which you required already online today! :)

Will keep you updated tomorrow.

Thanks for your continously support!

Best regards,
    Michelle
    Posts(358) | Reviews | Tip post

• Michelle1225 @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, August 1, 2013 12:34 AM Reply
    @peter88

enjoy your shopping!

Call me Michelle is OK :)

• Megaavr Wednesday, September 4, 2013 6:12 AM Reply
    I can not put a full address into the system if it was not that Toll call often to the retail shop of my friend they would not know where to go, the suburb was DURAL all it would take was DURA this was what was on the courier bag. More room is needed for address , street name and suburb.
    Posts(6) | Reviews | Tip post

• Michelle1225 @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, September 5, 2013 12:55 AM Reply
    @Megaavr
    hi, can you please provide your home address post code? or did you use P.O. BOX address?

• Megaavr Thursday, September 5, 2013 4:40 AM Reply
    Since it is a shop I can type it here note >this will not fit 10 Kenthurst Road Round Corner >this does not fit Suburb Dural When you go to the entry part you can type it in but it only saves 13 letters of the address and 4 of the suburb so you would only get Nort For a suburb like North Parramatta and again Nort For North Sydney! I waited and got my order but the address on the bag only had the first 13 letters of the address and the suburb had Dura so this confirmed the problem. Note its only on the AU site the main DX site is OK

• Megaavr Thursday, September 5, 2013 5:28 AM Reply
    Looks like its now working as I was able to update the full address for my new order

• gsmailes Friday, September 27, 2013 5:09 AM Reply
    So I've ordered the Cube U35GT2 ( 130923132011611370 )as a present for a birthday. Deliver says 5-7 working days which is normal for major tech sites to Australia. Amazon.com can deliver in 4 days at times.

So you can imagine my disappointment when I purchased the tablet (in Stock) and no delivery. Then I get told its not in stock please wait on suppliers. Then say its out of stock! We are expecting good service from aud.dx.com, maybe I should buy from local shop and pay the bit extra for an Ipad or something. At least my little girl will actually get a present from her father.
    Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

• rapetry Tuesday, October 1, 2013 1:07 AM Reply
    I have placed an order on Wed - 25/09, and till now haven't received my track number.
    I've trusted in your advertise regarding 5-7 days delivery in australia and now it is almost 5 days and haven't received my tracking number.

I have talked to your customer service and every time I had a different answer to my questions.
    Someone told me I should wait 3 days, another person told the products would be dispatching from china and I should wait 10-14 days. Another person said the products weren't in stock and I should wait...
    When I bought the products I selected only the ones in stock to make sure my order wouldn't have any delays... Looks like this website is showing all products and actually they are based in china not here.

Checking your website found more info regarding order being dispatched 1-3 days...
    http://e.dx.com/collection/201306/au-logistics/index.html?utm_source=dx&utm_medium=autop&utm_campaign=201306aulogistics

Pls I hope to receive a quick explanation about my order.

purchase website: AUSTRALIA -> http://aud.dx.com/
    My order number: 130925132011651099
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• nakre90 Tuesday, October 1, 2013 11:39 AM Reply
    Can someone tell me when i will get my Package?

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• ozOzo Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, October 1, 2013 3:35 PM Reply
    You can count on it taking a bit longer than usual. This is a National holiday in China and the disruption caused by reduced service staff usually lasts beyond the actual holiday week.

Have a little patience. They warned us about it a couple of weeks in advance in this sticky:
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1328084?page=1
    Worldwide 4G bands list:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_LTE_networks
    Worldwide 3G bands list:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_UMTS_networks
    Posts(7310) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 33 of 35
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere