DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

AU Direct Service Feedback Needed

• Michelle1225 @DX Staff Tuesday, November 05, 2013 9:26 PM Reply
    @gsmailes,
    your order is on 23th,Sep, shipped on 12th,Oct, you had signed on 21th,Oct.
    The tracking no 556015161052 is correct,
    Vist TOLL website: http://www.tollgroup.com/toll-global-express-track-trace
    you will see the information:
    Connote # : 556015161052
    Service Type : Export Non Documents - Retail
    Shipped on : 16 Oct 13 00:00
    Guangzhou (Guangdong) - CHINA
    Destination : Melbourne - AUSTRALIA

Have you got it?
  • ozOzo Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, November 13, 2013 11:40 PM Reply
    Hi @Michelle1225, Re: 18650 Cells.

We have a situation where DX.com seem to have ample stock of Li ion cells that they are unable to ship via HK Post/China Post because of the Customs problem. On the other hand, Toll has no objection to transporting them but AU Direct have no stock available! All lithium cells are listed as “Sold Out”.

It seems you are missing an opportunity here. Will they be available again soon? I am particularly interested in 18650’s (SKU: 20392) and it would be nice to see some of the top quality chargers on AUD site too (SKU: 156756 and SKU: 174085). I am holding off buying a torch, batteries and charger until all are available from AU Direct or DX. Cheers. :)

See... No Sig!
  • BunchOfFives Tuesday, December 24, 2013 9:34 PM Reply
    Well, I made an order on the 14th of December, hoping the 5-7. Day delivery would be sweet so I could have gifts to give on Xmas eve. Then I noticed a lot of complaints in the forums and I started to get nervous. However, I'm happy to report that my entire shipment, minus 2 items that just happened to be non-essentials anyway, arrived right on time this afternoon and we were able to have all our plans go smoothly!
    I was really pleased with the items and the delivery, tracking etc. Thanks for coming through in my hour of need!
  • JimmyChickens Sunday, February 09, 2014 9:00 PM Reply
    $40 minimum spend for the free toll delivery is a challenge. Really need to see this get down to $20 (or even $30). Delivery needs to be free for prices to be competitive but asking a customer to spend almost $50 per order is hard to sell.
  • Sureal_1 Sunday, February 16, 2014 7:35 AM Reply
    Are you Serious ?? - Frankly! Not good enough ....

I have been a customer of DX for some 5 years and mostly a satisfied one.
    but the AU DIRECT mob are a bit on the nose i think. In future im inclined to order from HK.

After nearly 3 weeks my order from DX AU never arrived so investigate and I find this obscure email in my inbox.

Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 13:56:01 +0800
    To: xxxx @hotmail.com
    Subject: Order cancellation
    Dear customer,
    We’re very sorry to inform you that one sku xxxx9629 xxxx2351 of your order 14012413201xxxxxx were cancelled due to out of stock for long time.
    We will refund the money to your paypal or credit account in 1 to 10 days , you can go to check your paypal or credit account at that time.
    We would like to give a free coupon to you as our sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Coupon Code: oCOxxxx
    Date: 2014.02.13 -2014.03.13
    Coupon Value:2
    Minimum Order: 40
    AU Direct
    13/02/2014

~~~I reply -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    cyuyesuki@gmail.com
    Attention cyuyesuki@gmail.com - Who ever you are
    Subject: Order cancellation - Frankly! Not good enough
    I deduced from the order and SKU numbers that you represent DX - AU DIRECT and that this email refers to an order i placed some 2-3 weeks ago.

I have waited over 2 weeks for this order and have received nothing and no correspondence until I found this erroneous. and obscure, Email from a seemingly generic gmail account. with no reference to DXAU at all
    Hence it was ignored until I went to investigate what happened to my order.

The email doesn't even identify what organisation you represent. ?
    nor does it provide a contact person to address any concerns to. ?

I note that the item - sku 961132351 is still showing as "available" on the DX AU web site despite your indication that its out of stock. I also note that it is on your clearance list with 20% off even

Why does it take you 10 days to refund my payment? You could have done it as easily as write me the email below. and you dont even identify where the refund will go, leaving me to go hunting though my accounts,

I note the DX site shows me credits worth $3.10 but it doesnt indicate any rational or relation to compensation and provides no easily accessible means to claim it. when i look at my order the cancelled items have been removed from the order list. rather than listed as cancelled. or unfilled due to stocking issues.

Also on your site. when i tryes to find a suplimentary product I see it indicates that delivery is free but then your check out adds $10 for shipping.

Frankly = the whole experience with DX AU direct has been unreliable, and dodgy as hell,

I find your apology and offer of compensation grossly insufficient.
    You offer me a coupon with "value 2" no explanation what the hell is that ?
    on the dx site I see I have $3.10 in credits is that the "2 value" ?
    very poor customer communication.
    and I still haven't received the one remaining item that you have supposedly shipped a week ago.

So Much for AU DIRECT -
    If this is an indication of the level service we can expect from DX AU direct, I think it will be my first and last interaction.

regards Sureal_1

• MugenNexus Friday, February 28, 2014 10:01 AM Reply
    aud.dx.com checkout cannot use store credit from dx.com

Please fix this ASAP! Cheers!
Page 38 of 38
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

* 5000 characters max
Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections