DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Does it works with Wii U?

• Keinel Monday, December 24, 2012 3:25 AM Reply
    Does it works with Wii U? I think It shold because the WiiU is backward compatible with Wii, can someone confirm that please? Thank you.
  • How2B @DX Staff Tuesday, December 25, 2012 4:43 AM Reply
    hi Keinel,
    it can't works with Wii U. the Wii U remote controller will on sale later.
    Thanks for your time and wish you a nice day.
    Regards
    How2B
    DX.com, great gadgets, price & service.

• slimjim10 Tuesday, December 25, 2012 10:06 AM Reply
    I have bought 3 pairs of these controllers wo my wii u, and they work sometimes... I can pair them to my wii u, but then they can't connect when i'm gonna play a game, so I need to resync them. And it usually takes a few attempts to resync them, but once that is done, they work flawless inside a game. But if I switch game I usually need to resync again...
  • Keinel Tuesday, December 25, 2012 1:00 PM Reply
    thank you, do you sync with the button? or with the software? some people afirm that if you sync with buttons works better and no need to re sync.
  • slimjim10 Tuesday, December 25, 2012 6:14 PM Reply
    What do you mean if I sync with button or software? I press the home button on the gamepad, then press the pair controller button. And then I press the red sync button on the wii remote.

How do you mean with software?
  • Keinel Wednesday, December 26, 2012 12:31 AM Reply
    Well, there are two ways to sync, one like you did... home button, controller config then push the sync button on the wii mote, the second one... in the main menu, press the sync button on the wii mote.. then push the sync button on the wii u console. I think the first one is a temporarly sync and the socond is a permanent one. please try the second one and tell me your experience please.
  • slimjim10 Thursday, December 27, 2012 3:57 AM Reply
    Aha, now I understand what you mean. When I first recieved them I tried the permanent one, pressed the sync button on the wii u console so I got into a "pairing" mode and then pressed the sync buttons on the remotes. Got all of them to work, including 1 original nintendo wii remote plus. When I then went into a game only the original controller was found, so had to do your first one, home button->controller config->sync controllers. Some of them was found pretty quick, but 1 I had to press the sync button a few times be4 it was found. Once they are synced again they work like they should inside a game.

But usually when I change game I need to do it all again, but not always... Have tried to erase all pairings and repair them, no success. The weird thing is that I can always shut down the whole wii u system with any of the GoiGame controllers, doesn't matter if they are synced or not with my console. So I think it's a software problem, they are simply not 100% fit for the wii u, even though they do work.
«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

* 5000 characters max
Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections