DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Hot Deals & Coupons)
Hot Deals & Coupons

Thread Closed 50% OFF on Your Favorites Shopping Guide:Rush!

• DealExtremePR @DX Staff Tuesday, December 25, 2012 1:57 AM Reply
    Everyone is so happy for now it is the ending of this year, but not the world. We are holding this discount campaign to celebrate it and give many thanks for everyone’s support!

Here are several tips for you:

1. The total of the products must be $99.99, for $0.01 (Package Tracking Service) is automatically added in the order. And that’s when the Sort by Price function on our website can help you, to quickly get a product with a proper price in the category.

2. The campaign starts at a different time every day. Here comes our second tip -- Convert the time in the rules into your local time, to better capture the start of the campaign, as well as to decide which round(s) to fight for. Check the timetable for details.

3. Complete the payment as soon as possible when the order is placed, otherwise, 50% OFF may be cancelled as the coupon gets out of date. Tip 3: Top up your account, so as to successfully pay immediately when you get the precious coupon. Only the first 200 qualifying orders will win 50% OFF!

4. All products website wide are eligible for the campaign. Select items from your wish list. Just win 50% OFF on your FAVORITES!

Grab the opportunity to enjoy a half discount!

Posts(205) | Reviews | Tip post

cyclist closed this thread on 1/3/2013 at 6:21 PM
  • DealExtremePR @DX Staff Tuesday, December 25, 2012 2:05 AM Reply
    There were some people already got the 50% discount successfully, here we are going on to discuss the activity. You can share your happy experience, show your problems and we will help to solve as we can.
  • Techno Tuesday, December 25, 2012 2:30 AM Reply
    When applying the code, the 100$ USD order is instantly cut down to 50$ USD. The Air pakage tracking no. counts towards the $100 shipping cart grand total. (So NO, you DON"T have to pay for your items first and check if you eligible for the discount.) Just aslong as the grand total on the cart page says $100.00 you'll be able to receive the discount if in time.

Just clearing up the confusion faced by many members here.

keep on trying, i had to try 9 times to get it working!
  • Taderui Wednesday, December 26, 2012 1:06 AM Reply
    So the 26th coupon begin 13 hours later? 20:00:00(UTC)?
    here to convert UTC to local time:
    http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc
  • AndiBcool Wednesday, December 26, 2012 2:08 PM Reply
    Great stuff, server goes down when you add the code and when you get back 200 codes are already used.
  • ann1003 Wednesday, December 26, 2012 2:21 PM Reply
    I know, what a rip-off, Server Down, you cant access your shopping cart or even go to your wishlist. Server is supposingly back up when 200 codes are already used. Coincidence? How convenient of them to put the server back up when the coupon code works no more.
  • CompWiz17 Thursday, December 27, 2012 11:20 AM Reply
    Right at this moment there is supposed to be one of the 50% off sales happening. However, the shopping cart is down. I have been trying to get to it since exactly 17:00, I had a $100 order set up and ready. But, the shopping cart seems to be completely down. Every time I click on the link to the shopping cart, I get the error 500 page. I have tried at least 50 times with no success.

DX, please fix your site.
  • CompWiz17 Thursday, December 27, 2012 11:32 AM Reply
    Well, the cart seems to be online again. However, the coupon code now says that it has already been used 200 times.

I was sitting on the site waiting for the deal to start at 17:00, then the shopping cart stopped working, then it came back up a couple minutes ago with a notice that the coupon codes were used up.

DX, are your staff disabling your shopping cart, placing a bunch of orders, then enabling it again once all the coupon code activations are used up? Because that's what it looks like to people trying to use this deal.
  • cecastan Thursday, December 27, 2012 11:35 AM Reply
    I had the same problem with the 500 error yesterday, today also repeated the same mistake. I do not think the system works 50% OFF.
    ERROR 500
    The page is temporarily unavailable.
    have a cup of coffee and try again later.

I'm not happy with DX
  • bdalmazo Thursday, December 27, 2012 11:51 AM Reply
    I got the same issue. At the moment the prometion got active, I tried to use the coupon and the error 500, when my shopping cart was back, the coupon was already expire
Page 1 of 13
Go to Page:
Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections