Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Video Games)
Video Games

GOiGame Wii Remote Sync Problem / Issue

• KacemanCometh Tuesday, December 25, 2012 8:21 AM Reply
    Hi there. I have just bought the GOiGame Wii remote and nunchuck and after much trying have not been able to successfully sync it with my Wii. I have tried resetting, pressing buttons 1 and 2 simultaneously on sync screen etc. etc. but to no avail.

Has anyone else out there had this issue. Any help much appreciated.

KMan
    Posts(18) | Reviews | Tip post

• slimjim10 Tuesday, December 25, 2012 10:02 AM Reply
    I also bought GoiGame wii remote plus and am having trouble to get it to work properly. I am able to pair it with my wii u but when I enter a game I need to resync them, and more often than not it will take some time.

Wondering if it is because I have wii u and not original wii, but if u alsp have the same problem it might be the controller after all...
    Posts(6) | Reviews | Tip post

• KacemanCometh Tuesday, December 25, 2012 10:26 AM Reply
    I have the original Wii but can't get the remote to pair with it at all. I haven't managed to get it to work even once. I'll try a bit longer and see if anyone else has the solution here on the Forum.

What do you do to get it to sync ?

• slimjim10 Tuesday, December 25, 2012 10:37 AM Reply
    I usually remove one battery and then put it in again in the controller. Don't touch any buttons except for the red sync button one time. Do this while u r in "sync mode" or whatever it's called. Not sure if it's the same for wii, but at least it worked with my wii u.

• KacemanCometh Tuesday, December 25, 2012 12:42 PM Reply
    Thanks for the reply Slim. Unfortunately that method doesn't work for me and I am starting to doubt the controller. i will try on a few other Wii consoles before deciding whether or not to go through with the return process.

• slimjim10 Thursday, December 27, 2012 3:47 AM Reply
    Ok, could you please leave a comment in this thread when you have tried them with other wii consoles if they worked or not?

• jhupanen Friday, January 4, 2013 9:35 AM Reply
    Got the same problem. I bought 2 of those and neither work. The lights turn on and all that but neither my wii nor my PC recognize it. Legit wii controller works fine, GOiGame doesn't.
    Any help/advice would be nice indeed.
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• chemp8 Sunday, January 6, 2013 4:13 AM Reply
    plus one. not working on PC.

• SSobreira Sunday, January 6, 2013 6:09 PM Reply
    I'm having the same problem here. can't connect it to my wii, neither to my computer...

• TeeVi Tuesday, January 8, 2013 9:38 AM Reply
    Yeah, same problem, can't connect SKU 140400 "GOiGOME Nunchuck + Remote Controller w/ Motion Plus / Silicone Case for Wii - White + Black (2 x AA)" to PC, Nokia N8 or Dropad A8HD android tablet. I don't have original Wii console, there seems to be some serious problem in this GOiGOME remote. Any of those three devices can't find the GOiGOME when searching Bluetooth devices.
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Video Games)
Video Games

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere